Hey Guys!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Erica aka tornadogirl said:
Lol I checked my email this morning and was like "oh man aB emails"! Hoping the site can gain traction again!​

We're trying, Erica. I brouight a bunch from BR and am hoping to get as many as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reading some of the names and I hadn't talked to in years beause I ditched BR a long time ago... so I had no idea what was going over there til Dj filled me in this morning...

Robadat

I vaguely remember tornadogirl. Don't know about this Dj guy.
Where's the emoticons here?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Robadat said:
I vaguely remember tornadogirl. Don't know about this Dj guy.
Where's the emoticons here?​
I remember DJ, he will still post on BR once in a while.
Tornadogirl I don't remember.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Jason aka Djarum said:
Spider Man said:
Cool. I'm assuming he's here?
Erica aka tornadogirl said:

I am Djarium's girlfriend :)

Yes. Havent been on this forum in years. I'm sure y'all will find a way to turn it to pot too.​

We had it going quite well until Jeff and Aspen showed up with their shit. If you can ignore them and have fun as usual everything will be fine.

Spider

DJ,

Things got very complicated over there... The well was poisoned, some might say. It's my hope we bowlers and former bowlers can have a forum where we can talk politics, jokes, culture, science, etc. w/o the polarization we saw in the final days at BR.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

I'm not sure that I'll ever be fond of what you consider to be "fun as usual" in an Inernet discussion forum, but I can always hope that these threads don't evolve into the "usual."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Bill Herald said:
Dear Greg T:

I'm not sure that I'll ever be fond of what you consider to be "fun as usual" in an Inernet discussion forum, but I can always hope that these threads don't evolve into the "usual."​

As do I so talk to your fucking buddies. They started it once again.