Hey Guys!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Ignore function can't get fixed fast enough... Djarum was active on BR. I remember tornadogirl from when I used to hang out here more. Both good people as far as I'm concerned. Never knew they were dating each other though. Now I'll have to control myself when undressing, umm - I mean addressing her! ;) lol Need to learn how to change fonts and all that new stuff here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
S moodman said:
Yes sir. They called us the GG cult and didn't like us posting about bowling accessories so they attacked us. I thought this was a bowling site?
Aspen 666 said:
I know a lot of folks that posted about 4-5 years ago at BR but were chased away by a clique of users that thought they owned the place. I'm going to start making calls and see how many I can get to join up over here.
Definitely should be able to liven up this place!!!​
And this is the "everything ELSE" forum. Talk bowling and accessories in the BOWLING section.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Yes, until Obama banned them. Now they are more in a cigarillo form. Not as good as they used to be.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
She's too busy watching videos on Facebook, lol.
This makes us sad... many of us don't do facebook! :(

Tell her we miss her... make her feel guilty for kicking us to the curb. And here I was willing to let her into the barn to pet my sheep! :Unsure: GoodTimes and WAMO can only DREAM of that opportunity!

Oh well, wish her Happy Fry-Day anyway! I can't hold a grudge! :Biggrin: