LATEST TRUMP BASHING...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DO I MISUNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "CLOSED DOOR MEETING"? OR IN WASHINGTON, DOES IT MEAN STEP OUTSIDE AND TALK ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE SAYS IN THE "CLOSED DOOR MEETING"?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
DO I MISUNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "CLOSED DOOR MEETING"? OR IN WASHINGTON, DOES IT MEAN STEP OUTSIDE AND TALK ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE SAYS IN THE "CLOSED DOOR MEETING"?
Yes ... and just refer to it as SWAMP TALK ... a derivative of Trump bashing.

Good Times Good Times

Dear GTGT:

Good luck in finding a "safe zone" where you can escape from Trump (and any trauma he may cause you), and have a good weekend!
Haha, I'm good on all that. I don't participate in all that safe zone nonsense nor am I so invested in national politics that it affects my life or disposition in any meaningful way.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Haha, I'm good on all that. I don't participate in all that safe zone nonsense nor am I so invested in national politics that it affects my life or disposition in any meaningful way.
Dear GTGT:

Thanks for a clarifying and rational reply. It's good to know that you're not a true "snowflake." Kind personal regards.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL BB, IM SURE YOU AND I HAVE USED THAT AND EVEN WORSE TERMS AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES TOWARDS SOMETHING OR SOMEONE. I WILL RAISE MY HAND, BECAUSE I HAVE. BUT MY POINT WAS, HAD SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE NOT REPEATED THAT, NOONE WOULD KNOW WHAT WAS SAID, IN A CLOSED DOOR MEETING. I HOPE THOSE SHITHEADS THAT CAME OUT AND REPEATED WHAT TRUMP SAID DONT SPILL ANY NATIONAL SECURITY SECRETS BECAUSE THEY DONT AGREE WITH THEM.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The lamestream media is fixated on one word -- because of their anti-Trump fixation and crusade -- but what qualities would people (of ANY race) from the most-impoverished nations on earth bring to America, if they wouldn't be able to take care of themselves without assistance from Big Government?

The liberals want to convey the impression of compassion, in that we shouldn't want those poor people to have to live in Haiti and certain African nations. BUT why would those people far prefer America to being back home? BECAUSE their homeland countries ARE (that word attributed to Trump).

REVerse °

Addicted Member
So, you approve of the use of the term "shithole" in reference to countries in Africa?
Don't be a hypocrite. Obama said similar.

“So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion — which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess.

Mess is the president’s diplomatic term; privately, he calls Libya a “shit show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an ISIS haven — one that he has already targeted with air strikes. It became a shit show, Obama believes, for reasons that had less to do with American incompetence than with the passivity of America’s allies and with the obdurate power of tribalism.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/04/the-obama-doctrine/471525/

Trump's comments were leaked and even if he did actually say it- at this point what difference does it make?

and yes, Libya is in AFRICA.

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Don't be a hypocrite. Obama said similar.

“So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion — which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess.

Mess is the president’s diplomatic term; privately, he calls Libya a “shit show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an ISIS haven — one that he has already targeted with air strikes. It became a shit show, Obama believes, for reasons that had less to do with American incompetence than with the passivity of America’s allies and with the obdurate power of tribalism.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/04/the-obama-doctrine/471525/

Trump's comments were leaked and even if he did actually say it- at this point what difference does it make?

and yes, Libya is in AFRICA.
... and this item is now easily found in searches (from many sources) via Google and YouTube.

bbfreeburn

WELL BB, IM SURE YOU AND I HAVE USED THAT AND EVEN WORSE TERMS AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES TOWARDS SOMETHING OR SOMEONE. I WILL RAISE MY HAND, BECAUSE I HAVE. BUT MY POINT WAS, HAD SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE NOT REPEATED THAT, NOONE WOULD KNOW WHAT WAS SAID, IN A CLOSED DOOR MEETING. I HOPE THOSE SHITHEADS THAT CAME OUT AND REPEATED WHAT TRUMP SAID DONT SPILL ANY NATIONAL SECURITY SECRETS BECAUSE THEY DONT AGREE WITH THEM.
Wamo, closed door does not mean secret. It means that the public does not have access to the actual meeting. Transcripts of such meetings are often released after the meeting. Contrary to your statement people will often know what was said behind closed doors.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Wamo, closed door does not mean secret. It means that the public does not have access to the actual meeting. Transcripts of such meetings are often released after the meeting. Contrary to your statement people will often know what was said behind closed doors.
There's nothing wrong with this at all. The only thing this proves is that Trump is the only President in history to say what others only dare think. Everyone knows these places are shit holes so WTF is the problem with saying it?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
There's nothing wrong with this at all. The only thing this proves is that Trump is the only President in history to say what others only dare think. Everyone knows these places are shit holes so WTF is the problem with saying it?
Dear Greg T:

No one seemed to have any problem with Barack Hussein Obama's reference to Libya as a "SHIT SHOW" ... so obviously, the libs and lamestream media only care about WHO says such things.