LATEST TRUMP BASHING...

livespive

I am not saying that either should have been said, but they are not similar.

Also Trump further digs his whole by saying he would rather have people from the Netherlands.

Shit Show, much like the scene in Heart Break Ridge "Clusterfuck" Talking about an action.
Shithole countries describing countries and groups of people.

The thing that really gets me is how all of his crew continues to do damage control.
Sarah gets up there and you get see the hard time on her face that she has with dealing with his shit.
All it's gonna take is for the right reporters to put together the right series of questions and se will be gone too.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The thing that really gets me is how all of his crew continues to do damage control.
Sarah gets up there and you get see the hard time on her face that she has with dealing with his shit.
All it's gonna take is for the right reporters to put together the right series of questions and se will be gone too.
Dear livespive:

Sarah is no worse than Robert Gibbs or Jay Carney was under Barack Hussein Obama. They had to KNOW that they were peddling a bunch of [expletive]

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and regardless of what the libs may claim, Gibbs and Carney had to cover up a lot more lies and BS (by Obama and his cronies) than Sarah needs to do.
That's a fact. At least if Trump is going to say something he'll own up to it and say it. She may have to do some damage control, but at least she knows what the hell is going on.

livespive

I'm not talking about covering up, I'm talking about sidestepping what's there.....

Like Greg said, She's got balls :)

When he puts his foot in his mouth, an you know it, and a reporter calls you on it....Balls baby Balls

... and regardless of what the libs may claim, Gibbs and Carney had to cover up a lot more lies and BS (by Obama and his cronies) than Sarah needs to do.

bbfreeburn

THE STUFF THEY REPEATED ABOUT WHAT TRUMP SAID, WAS NOONE ELSES BUSINESS. PERIOD! BUT LIKE G SAID, HE DIDNT LIE.
Actually, it is everyone's ;business. Trump was elected, as is everyone, to represent the people of the USA. How can we tell if he is representing us if we don't know what he says? Are you happy being represented by language that is anywhere near what he regularly uses? Pussy? Shit?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No, he's not owning up. He is in fact denying it.
Dear bbfreeburn:

How do YOU know what Trump said in a CLOSED-DOOR meeting? Do you believe it because Dick Durbin said so?

Here's Sen. Durbin using the term "CHAIN migration" ... and now, he claims Trump is racist for using it ...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IT IS NOT OUR BUSINESS BB. ONLY WHAT WAS DISCUSSED ABOUT DACCA AND THE BUSINESS OF KEEPING THE GOVERNMENT RUNNING. I DONT CARE IF HE WAS ELECTED OR BOUGHT, NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. AND HE IS DENYING THOSE WORDS, NOT THAT HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. SO YES, HE IS OWNING UP TO IT.

Good Times Good Times

Actually, it is everyone's ;business. Trump was elected, as is everyone, to represent the people of the USA. How can we tell if he is representing us if we don't know what he says? Are you happy being represented by language that is anywhere near what he regularly uses? Pussy? Shit?
I can barely handle all the winning. ;)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Make up your minds. You piss and moan about his tweets every fucking day and now you say you want to know what he says.

bbfreeburn

Make up your minds. You piss and moan about his tweets every fucking day and now you say you want to know what he says.
Yes, we want to know what he says when it concerns the functioning of government. No, we don't give a shit what his random rantings say. Clear?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No, we don't give a shit what his random rantings say. Clear?
Dear bbfreeburn:

Surely you jest ... because why, then, do you, the libs and the lamestream media complain repeatedly about those tweets?

But, oh, I get it. You don't care what he says, only that it's HIM that is saying those things (or anything, for that matter).

bbfreeburn

Dear bbfreeburn:

Surely you jest ... because why, then, do you, the libs and the lamestream media complain repeatedly about those tweets?

But, oh, I get it. You don't care what he says, only that it's HIM that is saying those things (or anything, for that matter).
If you will note this is the first time ever that I mentioned his tweets. But, they serve only to distract from the act of governing, from actually getting things done and from carrying on meaningful discourse. They are full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL THANK YOU BB. THEN WE DO AGREE. WHAT HE MIGHT HAVE SAID ABOUT THOSE SHITHOLE COUNTRIES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RUNNING OURS. :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yes, we want to know what he says when it concerns the functioning of government. No, we don't give a shit what his random rantings say. Clear?
LMAO! Piss and moan about transparency and then when you FINALLY get it you call it random ranting.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Face it, no matter what this President does or says it will be wrong. He can NEVER be correct in the left's eyes.