LATEST TRUMP BASHING...

bbfreeburn

LMAO! Piss and moan about transparency and then when you FINALLY get it you call it random ranting.
yes it is random when he changes positions depending on which Fox talking head he saw last. When he talks about Mexico paying for a wall. When he says a judge can't be trusted due to his ethnicity. When he says he will sign any bill brought forth, then, within hours, reverses his position. (flip/flop anyone?) I could go on but it's pointless to try and drive anything into your ideologically shaped head.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
bb free your mind. Stop believing the MSM, dude. Don't be so gullible.

I am beginning to think you are Mike James from ballreviews.com

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If you will note this is the first time ever that I mentioned his tweets. But, they serve only to distract from the act of governing, from actually getting things done and from carrying on meaningful discourse. They are full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Dear bbfreeburn:

The tweets are often in response to the "sound and fury" of anti-Trump attacks by the fake-news media.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
CASE IS NOT CLOSED UNTIL EVERYONE THAT CALLED DONALD JOHN TRUMP A RACIST APOLOGIZE IN THE SAME MANOR THEY USED TO CALL HIM A RACIST. JUST BEFORE THEY RESIGN.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
CASE IS NOT CLOSED UNTIL EVERYONE THAT CALLED DONALD JOHN TRUMP A RACIST APOLOGIZE IN THE SAME MANOR THEY USED TO CALL HIM A RACIST. JUST BEFORE THEY RESIGN.
Nah, much more fun just watch them drop like flies.