Leftist Logic

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

Just trying to get this straight.
Men are dangerous sexual predators, and men can be women, and men and women should be allowed to use the same restrooms. And, women should not own guns because nobody but police should have guns...but, police are dirty savages who kill innocent, unarmed people. WTF am I missing?? Is it any wonder why the left is wandering aimlessly?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Just trying to get this straight.
Men are dangerous sexual predators, and men can be women, women can be men, and everyone should be allowed to use the same restrooms.

Nobody should be allowed to own guns except police...but police are dirty savages who kill innocent, unarmed people.

Killing unborn babies should be legal, but convicted, murdering thugs should be kept alive, clothed, fed, and housed to a standard far greater than millions of good, honest people in this world will ever experience.

Bullying, racism, and hate is bad... unless directed towards white men, Republicans, or anything involving Donald Trump.

Sexual harrassment/abuse is bad... unless you're Bill Clinton, then it's no big deal.

Healthcare is too expensive. So let's pass laws that ensure the insurance companies are protected, yet does nothing to actually address any root cause of skyrocketing healthcare costs to the American people.

WTF am I missing?? Is it any wonder why the left is wandering aimlessly?
Revised and added a bit for you. :Thumbsup:

Good Times Good Times

I don't know what you mean by "leftist". Seems like an all encompassing term. Are you using the fringe left as an example of me (someone who tends to lean towards the classical liberal, not progressive, persuasion)?

I don't believe men are sexual predators. Some certainly are. I'm not, I don't believe anyone here to be.

Men can be women, I guess, but TO ME, if you have a dick you're a dude. I get the gender is different than sex argument, in a sense, but ultimately I don't really care what people do.

Men/women use the same restrooms. I don't care honestly who pisses or shits somewhere. Like cross-dressers haven't been doing this for forever already. You realize this?

I don't care if women own guns.

Police have been known to shoot unarmed peeps and serve the wrong house w/warrants. I'd be ready to kill someone if they shot my dog while serving the wrong house.

radioactive

[QUOTE="

Police have been known to shoot unarmed peeps and serve the wrong house w/warrants. I'd be ready to kill someone if they shot my dog while serving the wrong house.[/QUOTE]

And then you wouldn't be here for us to converse.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Are you using the fringe left as an example of me (someone who tends to lean towards the classical liberal, not progressive, persuasion)?
Not as an example... we mean YOU and YOU ONLY! :p:Roflmao:

The fringe are the ones making the most ridiculous noise and getting all the coverage. They seem to be encouraged and held up in high esteem by much of the left leaning media outlets who readily provide them the means to bombard us all with their ideology.

Fox sure isn't pushing to let Bob dress up as a woman to gain access to the womens toilet. ;)

Good Times Good Times

Not as an example... we mean YOU and YOU ONLY! :p:Roflmao:

The fringe are the ones making the most ridiculous noise and getting all the coverage. They seem to be encouraged and held up in high esteem by much of the left leaning media outlets who readily provide them the means to bombard us all with their ideology.

Fox sure isn't pushing to let Bob dress up as a woman to gain access to the womens toilet. ;)
Bob probably dresses up like a woman and already goes to the women's bathroom is the point.

Good Times Good Times

[QUOTE="

Police have been known to shoot unarmed peeps and serve the wrong house w/warrants. I'd be ready to kill someone if they shot my dog while serving the wrong house.
And then you wouldn't be here for us to converse.[/QUOTE]

Basically. They'll serve the wrong house and shoot whatever the fuck they want. That's how it works.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't know what you mean by "leftist". Seems like an all encompassing term. Are you using the fringe left as an example of me (someone who tends to lean towards the classical liberal, not progressive, persuasion)?

I don't believe men are sexual predators. Some certainly are. I'm not, I don't believe anyone here to be.

Men can be women, I guess, but TO ME, if you have a dick you're a dude. I get the gender is different than sex argument, in a sense, but ultimately I don't really care what people do.

Men/women use the same restrooms. I don't care honestly who pisses or shits somewhere. Like cross-dressers haven't been doing this for forever already. You realize this?

Sounds to me like you're a conservative. You may like to call yourself a democrat, but that's because you're old school and remember the way the democrats USED TO BE. I've always said I was a democrat, still am registered as a democrat. But, the party left me. I still believe in the same things I always have, which used to align with the liberal party. They moved away from me in the late 70s and by the 80s I didn't recognize them.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ACCORDING TO 9'S SHEEP, HE HAS REASON TO BE WORRIED. WAIT..DID I JUST SAY THAT?...WHAT I MEANT WAS HIS SHEEP SAID HE ISNT VERY BI...NO WAIT, THATS THE SAME THING...OK, NEVER MIND. :Whistling:

Good Times Good Times

Sounds to me like you're a conservative. You may like to call yourself a democrat, but that's because you're old school and remember the way the democrats USED TO BE. I've always said I was a democrat, still am registered as a democrat. But, the party left me. I still believe in the same things I always have, which used to align with the liberal party. They moved away from me in the late 70s and by the 80s I didn't recognize them.
That's a fair comment. I've always claimed to be a true moderate. I have no party affiliation (I think I'm actually a registered Republican but I'm not certain) and I don't "identify" as one party or the other necessarily. I don't find who I am or my identity in partisanship like some here do. I'm not on a "team" and don't buy into the "if ya ain't for us yer against us" stuff. I've always found that to be an exceptionally bizarre way of existing.

I always try and be fair.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's a fair comment. I've always claimed to be a true moderate. I have no party affiliation (I think I'm actually a registered Republican but I'm not certain) and I don't "identify" as one party or the other necessarily. I don't find who I am or my identity in partisanship like some here do. I'm not on a "team" and don't buy into the "if ya ain't for us yer against us" stuff. I've always found that to be an exceptionally bizarre way of existing.

I always try and be fair.
You're more like me than you may think. I've never voted a straight ticket or actually identified with a party. When people push me for a label I'm forced to tell them I'm a conservative independent. I lean to the conservative side because I believe a person should keep most of what he/she earns, the right to protect ones self with fire arms, and a few other conservative policies. BUT, I hate the public display of religion. ANY religion, and I don't think it has a place in government. I believe in a persons' right to choose, such as wearing helmets on bikes, seat belts, and many other issues. BUT, I think abortion is murder regardless of when it happens. I'm on both sides of the fence, politically, and it's frustrating.

bbfreeburn

GT, don't mind Greg. He is just babbling again, to hear himself rant. He likes to create imaginary windmills to tilt against. Being of "a certain" age myself I understand that at times he just can't stop himself.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
GT, don't mind Greg. He is just babbling again, to hear himself rant. He likes to create imaginary windmills to tilt against. Being of "a certain" age myself I understand that at times he just can't stop himself.
Most times, when surrounded by liberals, it's the only way to have an intelligent conversation.