LOL! Love these shirts

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Especially this one

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A legend that never was.......lmao!!!!!!
FIP, SMH
Dear sevenpin63:

I am a "legend" among my high-school classmates. After all, how many other people anywhere were listed as DEAD in the 10th, 20th and 30th class reunion booklets, only to appear in person for the 40th and 50th reunions?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear sevenpin63:

I am a "legend" among my high-school classmates. After all, how many other people anywhere were listed as DEAD in the 10th, 20th and 30th class reunion booklets, only to appear in person for the 40th and 50th reunions?
Sounds like some voter registration rolls across the country.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear sevenpin63:

That's when you were voting democrat!!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That's when you were voting democrat!!!!
Dear Greg T:

I've voted for a few Democrats over the years -- including House members Teno Roncalio in Wyoming and Jim Haley here in Sarasota -- but I've never voted for a Democrat for president or U.S. Senate. I've also voted for some Democrats in local races.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Sounds like some voter registration rolls across the country.
Dear Djarum300:

I hadn't thought of that, but I was voting for quite a few years during which all of my high-school classmates thought I was dead. And because I'm a conservative, that's probably a violation of some sort.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
HEY AW. MAYBE FOR 10th, 20th AND 30th THEY WERE JUST HOPING.
Dear WAMO:

Not al all. When some of them found out that I was still alive in the year of the 40th reunion, I received quite a few letters indicating how glad they were that I wasn't dead, and also that I would be attending the reunion.

Further, I still have a video recording of that reunion, when I was accorded a huge ovation during one of the reunion's main events. I remain in communication on Facebook with many of them, and in fact, I moderate a FB group that includes many classmates.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

I've voted for a few Democrats over the years -- including House members Teno Roncalio in Wyoming and Jim Haley here in Sarasota -- but I've never voted for a Democrat for president or U.S. Senate. I've also voted for some Democrats in local races.
Oh, so you're a RINO. A traitor to your party. No wonder you like Trump, he's a traitor to his party (Democrats) too! Your secret dream ticket is probably Biden/Pelosi.

:p

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Oh, so you're a RINO. A traitor to your party. No wonder you like Trump, he's a traitor to his party (Democrats) too! Your secret dream ticket is probably Biden/Pelosi.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

A true RINO wouldn't go more than a half-century voting for every GOP presidential and Senate candidate. However, I have previously posted that several years ago, I quit the Republican Party and changed my registration to Independent.