Minneapolis Riots

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO YOUR STATEMENT THAT HE DOESNT NECESSARILY "TAKE SIDES" IS ILLOGICAL. GOT IT. THANKS AW. BEEN SEEING ALOT OF THAT FROM YOU. SO BE IT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
SO YOUR STATEMENT THAT HE DOESNT NECESSARILY "TAKE SIDES" IS ILLOGICAL. GOT IT. THANKS AW. BEEN SEEING ALOT OF THAT FROM YOU. SO BE IT.
Dear WAMO:

I apologize if I don't share your religious beliefs -- or non-beliefs, if that's the case. I only comment in a manner so as to share my personal beliefs and interpretations. But I also wholeheartedly believe that only God has all the answers, and I believe that every human being will necessarily face God on Judgment Day.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"INTERPRETATION" BEING THE KEY WORD IN ALL BELIEFS. INTERPRETATION IS NOT A "SURE" THING IN ANY FORM. YOU AND 9 BEING JOURNALISTS SHOULD KNOW THAT BEING ABLE TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM THE FACTS IS THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW SOMETHING IS TRUE. I WOULD NOT CONDEMN YOU OR ANYONE FOR THEIR BELIEFS, BUT THEY ARE NOT FACT BASED.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"INTERPRETATION" BEING THE KEY WORD IN ALL BELIEFS. INTERPRETATION IS NOT A "SURE" THING IN ANY FORM. YOU AND 9 BEING JOURNALISTS SHOULD KNOW THAT BEING ABLE TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM THE FACTS IS THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW SOMETHING IS TRUE. I WOULD NOT CONDEMN YOU OR ANYONE FOR THEIR BELIEFS, BUT THEY ARE NOT FACT BASED.
Dear WAMO:

Didn't I make it clear that my comments reflected my beliefs and interpretations? And of course, my personal beliefs -- or anyone else's, for that matter -- aren't fact-based.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS THE PROBLEM DJ. WHEN BLM OR THEIR FOLLOWERS SAY SOMETHING, THEY ARE MAKING A STATEMENT. WHEN SOMEONE ELSE SAYS SOMETHING THAT GOES AGAINST WHAT BLM SAYS, THEY ARE RACIST OR THEY HAVE NO IDEA. SO UNLESS YOU BELIEVE WHAT BLM SAYS OR BELIEVES, YOUR RACIST AND SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK YOUR MIND...AS THEY GET TO.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I must condemn Drew, also, for caving to peer and head office pressure. There is NO FUCKING WAY I would have raked back my statement and kissed the asses of of all these douchebags. When Brees first made his statement I felt great respect for him. Now I feel he's no better than the rest of the scaredy cat assholes.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The police are killing black people in record numbers like crazy!

Oh wait.. Nevermind. Just more blacks killing blacks and media ignores it.

... but apparently they're not THAT important if they're not killed by a white cop!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Watching golf and there was a commercial with a black celebrity comparing looting to the Boston tea party. W...T...F.....

People need a g.d. education in Civics and logical reasoning.

1. The colonies had no representation. We Americans, including ALL Americans have representation.

2. The harm of goods destroyed in the Boston Tea party would directly affect the British Government as the goods destroyed were owned by the British Tea Company which was mainly owned by the government. Contrast that to looting and violence which destroys small businesses NOT owned by the government. The very small businesses and even large businesses that provide goods and services while employing Americans...ALL Americans.