Pay attention to Trump's successes and not just his failures

livespive

Right.......... and.............

Dear livespive:

In the original post, I was just indicating that even successful businessmen and politicians -- and people in any field, for that matter -- are not perfect, and as a result are subject to failures. The multi-loss Super Bowl teams are an example, as they all (except the 1972 Miami Dolphins -- emerged as champions despite failures or "stumbles" along the way.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Fundamentally, neither of these ass hats are qualified imho to be President. Trump is an idiot, and Hilary is well.... Hilary.

If she wins, it pretty much means our leadership is on the verge if an oligarchy.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Fundamentally, neither of these ass hats are qualified imho to be President. Trump is an idiot, and Hilary is well.... Hilary.
... and because the voters gave us a final showdown between Hillary and The Donald, doesn't that affirm my long-stated contention that AMERICAN VOTERS ARE STUPID?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
FOOTBALL ANALOGY: HILLARY IS A GIRL. GIRLS CANT PLAY IN THE SUPERBOWL. BOOM! TRUMP WINS.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yes and no. We can only vote what the party's give us.
... but IT WAS THE VOTERS who decided which candidates won the nomination, although with regard to the Democrats, that's questionable (because of the Dems' ridiculous Superdelegate situation).

MI2AZ

Supposedly, these are women who led Muslim countries:

Tansu Çiller, elected prime minister of Turkey, 1993-1996

Benazir Bhutto, elected prime minister of Pakistan 1988-1990, 1993-1996

Mame Madior Boye, appointed prime minister of Senegal, 2001-2002.

Megawati Sukarnoputri, elected president of Indonesia, 2001-2004

Khaleda Zia, elected prime minister of Bangladesh, 1991-1996 and 2001-2006

Sheikh Hasina, elected prime minister of Bangladesh 2009-

Roza Otunbayeva, president of Kyrgyzstan, 2010- 2011

Atifete Jahjaga, elected president of Kosovo 2011-

livespive

No, that by using the football analogy you cannot say anything when someone uses it back.

You have ruined my football by mentioning football and politics in the same thread, now I am going to make you suffer :p;):Roflmao::D

Dear livespive:

What are you implying by the above-quoted post? Are you implying that my post(s) are out of line -- or, perhaps, inconclusive -- in some manner?

livespive

I think what he is saying is that no one at any point in time was any good from the beginning.

... but IT WAS THE VOTERS who decided which candidates won the nomination, although with regard to the Democrats, that's questionable (because of the Dems' ridiculous Superdelegate situation).

Good Times Good Times

... and are the leaders of Muslim countries more likely to respect a man or a woman in the White House?

MI 2 AZ here

Djarum300

Addicted Member
If there had been a real candidate besides Trump, he wouldn't have won. The old republican guard put us in the situation we are in.

Also, from a popular vote perspective, more people didn't want Trump than those that did. This is where the primaries fail.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

Dear MI2AZ:

Regardless, it is still logical that the leaders of Muslim countries are more likely to respect a man rather than a woman in the White House.