Serious question; What is expected?

livespive

Yeah, but these actions are the actions that you take to make people realize that they need to talk.
If there is nothing being done, then no one will talk, they will just think that everything is fine.

I don't think much will change, especially long term. Real conversation needs to occur, not some protest that's blocks streets on purpose or during a football game.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, but these actions are the actions that you take to make people realize that they need to talk.
If there is nothing being done, then no one will talk, they will just think that everything is fine.
That is why I am a huge advocate of calling state reps, senators, whoever will listen. Standing in the street with a fucking sign will lead to nothing but trouble. We're seeing right now the effects of kneeling on TV at football games. It serves to make matters much worse. If people are TRULY concerned about something they NEED to call, write, meet with someone who will listen.

livespive

Yeah that would be neat to see a ton of letters setting at the state reps desk.

That is why I am a huge advocate of calling state reps, senators, whoever will listen. Standing in the street with a fucking sign will lead to nothing but trouble. We're seeing right now the effects of kneeling on TV at football games. It serves to make matters much worse. If people are TRULY concerned about something they NEED to call, write, meet with someone who will listen.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah that would be neat to see a ton of letters setting at the state reps desk.
I call or send PMs on FB. I have spoken to my state rep many times about different concerns and have disagreed and told him exactly what I thought more than once. More people need to take an active role in their state governments.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THAT IS EXACTLY RIGHT DJ. WHEN FOLKS DISRUPT THE NORMAL FLOW, PEOPLE DONT LOOK AT THEM WITH THE WARM FUZZIES. THE REGRESSION IS JUST COMPOUNDED. NOTHING MORE.
IF YOUR STANDING NEXT TO A COWARD IN BATTLE, SKIN COLOR WONT MATER. IF SOMEONE IS FIGHTING SIDE BY SIDE AND DOESNT DO THE RIGHT THING, THEY AINT A REAL MAN (OR WOMAN). JUST BECAUSE YOU TAKE AN OATH TO DO SOMETHING, DOESNT MEAN YOU WILL. ITS JUST WORDS.