Seriously, can either Trump or Hillary unite the country?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
"Democratic Party leaders and media surrogates falsely link the Republican Party to the Ku Klux Klan. In reality, it was Democrats who started the Ku Klux Klan that became the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

In his book, A Short History of Reconstruction, Dr. Eric wrote: “Founded in 1866 as a Tennessee social club, the Ku Klux Klan spread into nearly every Southern state, launching a ‘reign of terror‘ against Republican Party leaders, black and white. In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party, the planter class, and all those who desired the restoration of white supremacy. Jack Dupree, a victim of a particularly brutal murder in Monroe County, Mississippi - assailants cut his throat and disemboweled him, all within sight of his wife, who had just given birth to twins - was ‘president of a republican club‘ and known as a man who ‘would speak his mind.’”

Dr. Foner is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University and one of America’s most prominent historians. He is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians. His bio can be found on the Internet at: http://www.ericfoner.com/...."

Good Times Good Times

Surely you aren't arguing that modern liberals are the same as Democrats in the (way past) past? I don't get it, I as what you all would call a liberal (and leans Dem in general) wouldn't support anything like the Klan or what they had done.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Surely you aren't arguing that modern liberals are the same as Democrats in the (way past) past? I don't get it, I as what you all would call a liberal (and leans Dem in general) wouldn't support anything like the Klan or what they had done.
Thats not what I said. I said that democrats started the kkk, or that the kkk is an extension of the democrats. And I just proved that.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Slavery was a coordinated effort between tribesmen and slave traders. Usually, it was a stronger tribe conquering a weaker one and selling the people. Then, stupid whitey had to bring them here. The whole thing was wrong from the beginning.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
What it really boils down to is who's going take care of the black ghettos and welfare leaches. Republicans are racist because their ideology is against government paid welfare. Not because they a party are against black people. This is why Black Republicans aren't black enough.