The elephant in the room; discussion

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SINCE 1996 THE U.S. HAS HAD MORE MASS SHOOTINGS (BASED ON 3 OR MORE KILLED) THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. IN 2017 ALONE, 346 MASS SHOOTINGS (BASED ON 3 OR MORE KILLED). ALMOST 1 MASS SHOOTING (BASED ON 3 OR MORE KILLED) PER DAY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SINCE 1996 THE U.S. HAS HAD MORE MASS SHOOTINGS (BASED ON 3 OR MORE KILLED) THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. IN 2017 ALONE, 346 MASS SHOOTINGS (BASED ON 3 OR MORE KILLED). ALMOST 1 MASS SHOOTING (BASED ON 3 OR MORE KILLED) PER DAY.
And 2000 babies killed every day, yet nobody wants to ban forceps???

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
TWIST AND TURN. GOOD DEFLECTION G.

Just being real, buddy. It amazes me how hypocritical the gun grabbers can be. It's not about the deaths at all. It's just about the squashing of rights and disarming Americans so that government can take over. People love to stand on the backs of dead children when it suits their needs, but can't even acknowledge the fact that there are much more horrendous murders being committed daily. People pretend to care about 200, maybe 300 deaths by guns every year, but don't give a rat's ass about the 700,000 being slaughtered via forceps.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND HERE IS A TWIST. MAYBE THE GUNNERS ARE STANDING ON THE BACKS OF THE DEAD KIDS SAYING "SCREW THESE KIDS, I HAVE RIGHTS".

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AND HERE IS A TWIST. MAYBE THE GUNNERS ARE STANDING ON THE BACKS OF THE DEAD KIDS SAYING "SCREW THESE KIDS, I HAVE RIGHTS".
We're standing on the rights granted by the Untied States Constitution and the protection of the Bill of Rights.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND THE GUNNERS DONT CARE HOW MUCH DESTRUCTION HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THE MIS-GUIDED INCEPTION OF THE A2 HAS CAUSED. THE WINDS OF CHANGE ARE COMING G.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
AND THE GUNNERS DONT CARE HOW MUCH DESTRUCTION HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THE MIS-GUIDED INCEPTION OF THE A2 HAS CAUSED. THE WINDS OF CHANGE ARE COMING G.
It will never happen WAMO, you may wish but it will never happen. Are constitution is so hard to change I don't see it happening.
Also if they did try, I see blood in the streets. Another civil war.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It will never happen WAMO, you may wish but it will never happen. Are constitution is so hard to change I don't see it happening.
Also if they did try, I see blood in the streets. Another civil war.
What really needs to be done is to treat stupidity and educate ignorance.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS A GOOD IDEA 9. BAN EVERYTHING THAT IS KILLING OUR KIDS, INCLUDING GUNS. START A PROTEST, IM IN. THANKS FOR HAVING MY BACK ON THIS.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THATS A GOOD IDEA 9. BAN EVERYTHING THAT IS KILLING OUR KIDS, INCLUDING GUNS. START A PROTEST, IM IN. THANKS FOR HAVING MY BACK ON THIS.
Need to ban a large sector of the food and drug industry that is poisoning the kids with foods full of fat, salt, sugar, and profits that are turning them all into overweight, poorly nourished Adderall addicts...

But I suppose that is a topic that should have its own discussion. ;)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Good, Glad you came around to my way of thinking. Ban forceps. They kill 2000 babies a day.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES G. FORCEPS, GUNS, KNIVES, CLUBS, BUSES, ETC... THAT IS ALSO MY WAY OF THINKING. WE ARE JUST ALIKE AFTER ALL!!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAD MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD EARLIER ABOUT A POLICE STATE. IN EULESS TX ISD (DFW AREA), THEY HAVE IMPLEMENTED NEW SCHOOL PROTOCOL. NOTHING BUT CLEAR BACK PACKS, RANDOM SEARCHES OF LOCKERS AND PAT DOWNS OF STUDENTS. RANDOM, NOT ANNOUNCED OR WITH PARENTAL PERMISSION. RANDOM.