The elephant in the room; discussion

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
NOPE, JUST THE UNWANTED BABIES.
Yeah, those unwanted little fuckers are truly annoying, no? Fucking little bastards like Confucius, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Paine, Lawrence of Arabia, and Saint Evita were all a bunch of unwanted no good bastards that should have been killed before they were born.

livespive

So then we are bowling addicts because we have bowling balls and goto bowling alleys?
and yes if you through a bowling ball over an overpass like the kids did the rocks in MI they are weapons.

GUN ADDICTS DONT GO OUT AND KILL PEOPLE EVERYDAY, NEITHER DO DRUG ADDICTS. BUT IF THERE ARENT GUN ADDICTS, WHY ARE THERE GUN RANGES. HHMMM. MAYBE THEY NEED SOMEWHERE TO GO TO GET THEIR FIX?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DONT KNOW ABOUT THEM. BUT IM SURE THOSE FOLKS WOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE 4M THAT ARE BORN EVERY YEAR. BUT NICE TRY. TEEN GIRLS BEING RAPED BY THUGS. POSSIBLE HEALTH ISSUES FOR THE MOTHER TO GO TO FULL TERM. INCEST RAPE. AND ANY NUMBER OF OTHER CRIMINAL INDUCED ISSUES.

livespive

True,

Need to ban a large sector of the food and drug industry that is poisoning the kids with foods full of fat, salt, sugar, and profits that are turning them all into overweight, poorly nourished Adderall addicts...

But I suppose that is a topic that should have its own discussion. ;)

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL THEN LIVE, IF YOU THROW A BODY OFF A BRIDGE, THEN ITS A WEAPON TOO, RIGHT? THERE IS AN ENDLESS LIST OF WEAPONS THAT COULD BE USED AT ANY TIME. THIS THREAD WAS "ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING". YET EVRYONE WANTS TO DIVERT THE TOPIC TO SOMETHING ELSE. STANDING ON SHAKY GROUND CAUSES DEFLECTION.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
DONT KNOW ABOUT THEM. BUT IM SURE THOSE FOLKS WOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE 4M THAT ARE BORN EVERY YEAR.
You don't know these people? They were unwanted bastards.

TEEN GIRLS BEING RAPED BY THUGS. POSSIBLE HEALTH ISSUES FOR THE MOTHER TO GO TO FULL TERM. INCEST RAPE. AND ANY NUMBER OF OTHER CRIMINAL INDUCED ISSUES.
That's a thug issue. Not a gun issue. Educate the kids and raise them properly. It's more of a parent issue I would think.

livespive

Random doesn't help, they need to check them all........

Example, in FL what if they were Randomly checking everyone, and Cruz (I think that was his name)
Wasn't one of the ones picked? Well that just blew that system out of the water....

If you want to do that:

1. Clear backpacks.
2. Several designated entrances with security and metal detectors. There will be other exits for emergency only.
3. When a "Random" search is done, it is done one everyone. Basically the time and date of the search is the only thing random.
4. Search ALL of the lockers every night. Bomb sniffing dog in the hall, then key into the lockers.
5. Windows only open above 12 ft. to cut down on someone sneaking something in.

That is how you do it.

I HAD MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD EARLIER ABOUT A POLICE STATE. IN EULESS TX ISD (DFW AREA), THEY HAVE IMPLEMENTED NEW SCHOOL PROTOCOL. NOTHING BUT CLEAR BACK PACKS, RANDOM SEARCHES OF LOCKERS AND PAT DOWNS OF STUDENTS. RANDOM, NOT ANNOUNCED OR WITH PARENTAL PERMISSION. RANDOM.

livespive

Ahhh, you have proved my point.......

IT is not about the weapon, it is about the evil in the person.
So, it wouldn't matter if the package bombs that were delivered were delivered to schools?

Like you said, I could throw you off an overpass, but if I did I would be evil.

And besides, I'll just kill you by continuing to talk about scrapple, or is that Greg :p

WELL THEN LIVE, IF YOU THROW A BODY OFF A BRIDGE, THEN ITS A WEAPON TOO, RIGHT? THERE IS AN ENDLESS LIST OF WEAPONS THAT COULD BE USED AT ANY TIME. THIS THREAD WAS "ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING". YET EVRYONE WANTS TO DIVERT THE TOPIC TO SOMETHING ELSE. STANDING ON SHAKY GROUND CAUSES DEFLECTION.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I MAY HAVE TO TRY THAT SCRAPPLE WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT IT. AND WHERE I LIVE NOW, THEY PROLY HAVE IT. I DO BELIEVE IN THE EVIL INTENT IN PEOPLE. I HAVE BEEN ON BOTH SIDES OF IT. WE ALL HAVE IT IN US, ALL OF US. IF THERE IS ONE PERSON IN HERE WHO HASNT HAD THE THOUGHT OF KILLING SOMEONE, RAISE YOUR HAND. EVEN JOKING OR IN ANGER, WE ALL HAVE DONE IT. EVIL HAPPENS. BUT SOMETIMES SHIT JUST HAPPENS. AND SORRY TO DISAGREE, BEING A CRIMINAL DOES NOT NECESSARILY MAKE SOMEONE EVIL. SOMETIMES CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE BAD THINGS HAPPEN. BECAUSE...SHIT HAPPENS.

livespive

Right you have the thought, but it is the evil that makes you do it.
If you have been raised properly that will not happen.

As Greg said with the thugs raping girls it could be mental, or it could be parenting, same with the gun.
The guy in FL didn't have parents????

while you are at it try some Goetta too :p:Biggrin:

I MAY HAVE TO TRY THAT SCRAPPLE WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT IT. AND WHERE I LIVE NOW, THEY PROLY HAVE IT. I DO BELIEVE IN THE EVIL INTENT IN PEOPLE. I HAVE BEEN ON BOTH SIDES OF IT. WE ALL HAVE IT IN US, ALL OF US. IF THERE IS ONE PERSON IN HERE WHO HASNT HAD THE THOUGHT OF KILLING SOMEONE, RAISE YOUR HAND. EVEN JOKING OR IN ANGER, WE ALL HAVE DONE IT. EVIL HAPPENS. BUT SOMETIMES SHIT JUST HAPPENS. AND SORRY TO DISAGREE, BEING A CRIMINAL DOES NOT NECESSARILY MAKE SOMEONE EVIL. SOMETIMES CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE BAD THINGS HAPPEN. BECAUSE...SHIT HAPPENS.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BREAKING NEWS IN DALLAS. NOT TO MANY DETAILS RELEASED YET. DISD OFFICERS SHOT AT OUTSIDE OF A SCHOOL. NO WORD IF ANYONE WAS HURT YET. DOES NOT APPEAR ARMED OFFICERS ARE THE ANSWER.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
UPDATE. 2 TO 3 PEOPLE IN A CAR FIRED SHOTS AT DISD POLICE IN A PARKING LOT AROUND THE CORNER FROM A SCHOOL. NOONE INJURED. BUT STILL NO INFO IF ANYONE WAS ARRESTED.