The Russian Thing.....

Good Times Good Times

The Russian indictments today further confirm what I have thought for some time on Russian investigation. For me this is less about Russians helping Trump (or not) but them finding active ways to divide our country and make our citizens hate each other...and it's working!

I think Trump is a buffoon and as terrible a leader as I have ever seen...but one President can only do so much (harm or good). However the division in the country and the way he, the Russians, partisan Media and other interests seek to make us all hate each will last much longer.

The investigation is not over but there is nothing stopping him now (or ever) from trying to be a leader. He so far has done nothing but play to his base and call those who disagree with him names.

Finally, Trump won...the race is long over and we should accept it. BUT if he wants to be a good President, he should spend the rest of his time trying to unify. Stop the Twitter rants and “triggering liberals” and try and reach out to those who disagree. That’s a true leader.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
One further point, if you didn’t like Obama, then justifying Trumps behavior by saying it is like Obama makes no sense.
Kinda difficult to unify when you both sides of the isle pushing and tugging, and 99% of Hollywierd spouting off about assassination and impeachment. If they'd leave the guy alone and let him do what he does we could recover in half the time. Oh, and Russian report? That's an easy one. Mueller had to come up with something to justify his job and the frivolous spending of millions on this investigation, so he came with indicting 13 Russians. Believe me, if he had anything worth while it would not have been released on a Friday afternoon. It's just a fucking smoke screen.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'm still trying to figure out why Russia would push for Trump to get elected after Hillary helped them get all that uranium?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm still trying to figure out why Russia would push for Trump to get elected after Hillary helped them get all that uranium?
I don't think they did. I'm reasonably sure they were in her corner all the way. Why the fuck would Putin want Trump, someone he cannot manipulate?

bbfreeburn

I don't think they did. I'm reasonably sure they were in her corner all the way. Why the fuck would Putin want Trump, someone he cannot manipulate?
He cannot manipulate? Surely you jest. Putin has Trump wrapped around his little finger. How else do you explain Trump not imposing sanctions, passed by congress? How else do you explain Trump saying "Putin denied meddling, so he didn't do it."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The Russian indictments today further confirm what I have thought for some time on Russian investigation. For me this is less about Russians helping Trump (or not) but them finding active ways to divide our country and make our citizens hate each other...and it's working! .
Dear GTGT:

An astute observation.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump won...the race is long over and we should accept it. BUT if he wants to be a good President, he should spend the rest of his time trying to unify. Stop the Twitter rants and “triggering liberals” and try and reach out to those who disagree. That’s a true leader.
Dear GTGT:

Your cited "standards" pertaining to "a true leader" would also certainly indicate that Barack Hussein Obama wasn't a good president, in that he did nothing to unify the country.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Kinda difficult to unify when you both sides of the isle pushing and tugging, and 99% of Hollywierd spouting off about assassination and impeachment. If they'd leave the guy alone and let him do what he does we could recover in half the time. Oh, and Russian report? That's an easy one. Mueller had to come up with something to justify his job and the frivolous spending of millions on this investigation, so he came with indicting 13 Russians. Believe me, if he had anything worth while it would not have been released on a Friday afternoon. It's just a fucking smoke screen.
... and, in part, it's a "smoke screen" to divert attention from FBI's failure to follow up on information that they were given about this week's school shooter, Nikolas Cruz.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

Exactly. It doesn't make sense that Putin would prefer Trump over Hillary, especially because it's a virtual cinch that he would have been easily able to "manipulate" and/or blackmail Hillary. And besides, like most people, Putin likely figured that Hillary was a virtual cinch to win the election anyway.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
He cannot manipulate? Surely you jest. Putin has Trump wrapped around his little finger. How else do you explain Trump not imposing sanctions, passed by congress? How else do you explain Trump saying "Putin denied meddling, so he didn't do it."
No way. It's been demonstrated repeatedly that everything Trump says and does is extremely calculated. If Putin thinks he has a hold on Trump it's because thats exactly where Trump wants him. It's not realistic to think Putin would rather have Trump in office than his crook cohort.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
The Russian indictments today further confirm what I have thought for some time on Russian investigation. For me this is less about Russians helping Trump (or not) but them finding active ways to divide our country and make our citizens hate each other...and it's working!

I think Trump is a buffoon and as terrible a leader as I have ever seen...but one President can only do so much (harm or good). However the division in the country and the way he, the Russians, partisan Media and other interests seek to make us all hate each will last much longer.

The investigation is not over but there is nothing stopping him now (or ever) from trying to be a leader. He so far has done nothing but play to his base and call those who disagree with him names.

Finally, Trump won...the race is long over and we should accept it. BUT if he wants to be a good President, he should spend the rest of his time trying to unify. Stop the Twitter rants and “triggering liberals” and try and reach out to those who disagree. That’s a true leader.
Trump is playing "The Left" from their very own playbook- with a few more dirty tricks of his own. Stings doesn't it?

Obama targeted Conservatives with the IRS. He insulted the Tea Party and called them "enemies." He pretty much "weaponized" the Executive Branch of government against anyone that disagreed with him. GTGT, I am really trying to find common ground in your post, but as long as you ignore the damage 44 caused- we have absolutely nothing in common. I wish it was possible. I really do... 44 played to his base as well, BTW. He followed through with the Radical Liberal philosophy of the many splinter groups that got him elected... Conservatives have put up with eight years of being called racists, bigots, homophobes, etc and anything that can divide and conquer utilizing Saul Alinsky tactics. Now the shoe is on the other foot and you are feeling what we felt for eight agonizing years under 44 and his gang.

What goes around...

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
If this Russuian probe would have been handled differently Trump might have helped but no he had to protect his ass from false allegations.
Someone is trying to burn me i am for sure not going to help them. Just common sence for having self preservation .

bbfreeburn

Dear GTGT:

Your cited "standards" pertaining to "a true leader" would also certainly indicate that Barack Hussein Obama wasn't a good president, in that he did nothing to unify the country.
Further evidence. This conversation had nothing to do with BHO. Why do you introduce him into it? Oh, to display your prejudice and bias. I get it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I did and will continue to do so because BHO is part of the Russia/Trump collusion blame game and has been from the beginning.
Dear REVerse:

Though the lamestream media rarely mentions Barack Hussein Obama in connection with the Russian collusion narrative, BHO has, indeed, been part of the REAL collusion from the beginning (as you say).

Last edited:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dear REVerse:

Though the lamestream media rarely mentions Barack Hussein Obama in connection with the Russian collusion narrative, BHO has, indeed been part of the REAL collusion from the beginning (as you say).
Absolutely.

bbfreeburn is going to poop his pants when his hero is exposed for what he has been involved with since the beginning/planning of this fiasco. Stay tuned.