The Russian Thing.....

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOT POINTING FINGERS REV. JUST SEEMED LIKE BB WAS THROWING SHADE WHERE IT DIDNT BELONG. LIKE HE WAS WAITING TO POUNCE ON A BHO REFERENCE FROM AW AND COMPLETELY MISSED YOUR COMMENT. :Thumbsup:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Absolutely.

bbfreeburn is going to poop his pants when his hero is exposed for what he has been involved with since the beginning/planning of this fiasco. Stay tuned.
Dear REVerse:

That's questionable. It's likely to always be Trump's (or Bush's) fault.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dear REVerse:

That's questionable. It's likely to always be Trump's (or Bush's) fault.
I don't get the blind loyalty of some people. Minds full of mush that will not accept facts and would rather allow a "tabloid like" mainstream media manipulate their emotions and cognitive thinking by selling a fake dossier or narrative, if you will. They latch on like an angry Pitbull and refuse to turn loose.

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't get the blind loyalty of some people. Minds full of mush that will not accept facts and would rather allow a "tabloid like" mainstream media manipulate their emotions and cognitive thinking by selling a fake dossier or narrative, if you will. They latch on like an angry Pitbull and refuse to turn loose.
... and it's amusing how the various lamestream media outlets all have virtually the same talking points in any given time frame. For example, after the Nunes memo was released, virtually all outlets referred to it as a "nothingburger." And there are countless other examples.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
... and it's amusing how the various lamestream media outlets all have virtually the same talking points in any given time frame. For example, after the Nunes memo was released, virtually all outlets referred to it as a "nothingburger." And there are countless other examples.
The mainstream media collusion and coordination has got to be coming from a central source with a micromanaged and organized narrative.

bbfreeburn

Do you mean the way you and AW suck trump's ass?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Do you mean the way you and AW suck trump's ass?
Dear bbfreeburn:

Obviously, you and I don't see eye to eye on many (especially political) issues, but I don't feel the need to hurl demeaning personal comments in your direction. Enjoy the rest of the Presidents Day Weekend.