This an interesting

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
As I said previously, this is going to be another Kennedy situation. Somebody knows, nobody's talking.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ON THE LOCAL NEWS LAST NIGHT, THEY REPORTED THAT THE LV POLICE HAVE CONFIRMED, "THERE WERE NO OTHER SHOOTERS IN THE ROOM WITH PADDOCK". SOUNDS AS IF THEY ARE SAYING THERE ARE MORE SHOOTERS, JUST NOT IN HIS ROOM.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
One thing we definitely know for sure, and you can take this to the bank, he WAS NOT a conservative, never voted Republican, NOT christian, and does NOT support Trump. If any of those items were true the media would be constantly shoving it in everyone's face.

Thus, odds are he was an angry liberal, or had converted to islam. Anything else would have been immediately and loudly called out.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
ON THE LOCAL NEWS LAST NIGHT, THEY REPORTED THAT THE LV POLICE HAVE CONFIRMED, "THERE WERE NO OTHER SHOOTERS IN THE ROOM WITH PADDOCK". SOUNDS AS IF THEY ARE SAYING THERE ARE MORE SHOOTERS, JUST NOT IN HIS ROOM.
That's exactly what it means. They don't want to be called out for fake news or lying, so they stated a truth that means absolutely nothing

bbfreeburn

Actually it sounds as if they are saying that there were no other shooters in the room with Paddock. Says nothing about the existence/non-existence of other shooters. Reading is a skill.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MY BAD. I SHOULD HAVE SAID THEY DIDNT SAY THAT THERE WER'NT SHOOTERS IN OTHER LOCATIONS. AND ACTUALLY THEY WERE SPEAKING. SO KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LISTING AND READING MUST ALSO BE A SKILL. :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
MY BAD. I SHOULD HAVE SAID THEY DIDNT SAY THAT THERE WER'NT SHOOTERS IN OTHER LOCATIONS. AND ACTUALLY THEY WERE SPEAKING. SO KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LISTING AND READING MUST ALSO BE A SKILL. :Thumbsup:
Well, there's no chance he cleaned up his spent casings before dying. Spraying with a bump stock is so inaccurate that he would have had to touch off at least a couple of thousand rounds, the brass would have been hot enough to cause burns on the carpet, and according to the papers AND pics released, there were no burns, and there were "dozens" of spent casings on the floor. Not thousands or even hundreds, but dozens. Also, not one bit of security cam footage from the hotel or surrounding areas show him carrying ANYTHING into the hotel. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon or a brain scientist to finger this out.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well, there's no chance he cleaned up his spent casings before dying. Spraying with a bump stock is so inaccurate that he would have had to touch off at least a couple of thousand rounds, the brass would have been hot enough to cause burns on the carpet, and according to the papers AND pics released, there were no burns, and there were "dozens" of spent casings on the floor. Not thousands or even hundreds, but dozens. Also, not one bit of security cam footage from the hotel or surrounding areas show him carrying ANYTHING into the hotel. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon or a brain scientist to finger this out.
... and not only that, any guest who has a "do not disturb" sign out for more than 24 hours -- let alone three days -- should raise a lot of suspicion.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and not only that, any guest who has a "do not disturb" sign out for more than 24 hours -- let alone three days -- should raise a lot of suspicion.
There are a shitload of unanswered questions that will never be answered. Just as Oswald did, this guy is taking the fall. There is NOOOOOOOOOOOO possible way he did this.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Come on guys, let's come in from left field.
He could very well have done it by himself. He doesn't fit the profile, he is an older white guy, no one would give him a second thought.

livespive

That is not uncommon. I have had it done for 24 hours. You get your extra towels when you check in and say you don't want you bed turned.

They can knock, but cannot enter without a manager.....

He could have been sitting in the room when they knocked and said I don't need anything, they would have left him alone.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That is not uncommon. I have had it done for 24 hours. You get your extra towels when you check in and say you don't want you bed turned.

They can knock, but cannot enter without a manager.....

He could have been sitting in the room when they knocked and said I don't need anything, they would have left him alone.
That doesn't account for the missing 30,000 spent casings and lack of burn holes from hot brass on the carpet.

livespive

I was wondering about that myself.....

Now remember he had two rooms, two HUGE rooms, I wonder if the casings were in the other room?
What did they say, over 1000 SQ FT was it per room, or total? I'm sure they didn't show us all of it.

Another question, they said the gunfire set of the alarm to let them know where he was,
could this had happened if there was another shooter?

That doesn't account for the missing 30,000 spent casings and lack of burn holes from hot brass on the carpet.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Don't forget the fact that a security person from the hotel was the first responder and it took him 72 minutes to enter the room. WHY? Also, nobody that I know of is using pics of the other room. WHY? Also, even after only about 30 seconds of auto-fire that entire rifle would be extremely hot. Too hot to hold. BUT, then there's that problem again. 30 seconds of fire would equal 150 HOT casings. 15 minutes of fire would be about 4500 HOT casings, and so on. No burns, and only "dozens" of spent casings. And still, no images or reports on the room he WASNT in. WHY?