Trivial things that make you happy?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Simple thread, you can post as often as you like. What are some simple, trivial things that just make you happy for some reason?

For me, I don't know why, but clicking a pen is weirdly satisfying... until someone threatens to place it somewhere unpleasant if I don't stop! lol

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Watching videos of rural mailboxes being destroyed just cracks me up. It all started one day when I was driving behind a pickup with a bunch of junk in it. Suddenly, a sheet of paneling flew out of the truck and sailed to the side of the road like a frisbee and slice a mail box right off the post. It was hilarious and I laughed so fucking hard I had tears in my eyes. Ever since then I love watching mail boxes get smashed.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
UM...I DIDNT SAY WAKING UP ALIVE WAS TRIVIAL, I SAID THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. THE FIRST PEE IS TRIVIAL.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Cleaning glass with a razor blade... something satisfying about that freshly scraped, seemingly perfect clean streak left as the blade glides through whatever was stuck on the glass.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Cleaning glass with a razor blade... something satisfying about that freshly scraped, seemingly perfect clean streak left as the blade glides through whatever was stuck on the glass.
Dang 9 sounds you are talking from a lot of experience, hmmmm.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Getting a new bowling ball, I have a problem when it comes to bowling balls. Four this year alone, and the season is not over with yet. I still have the tournaments coming next month.
Yes I still bowl a lot. Go figure on a bowling site, right.

Good Times Good Times

Getting a new bowling ball, I have a problem when it comes to bowling balls. Four this year alone, and the season is not over with yet. I still have the tournaments coming next month.
Yes I still bowl a lot. Go figure on a bowling site, right.
I agree! I think it's the potential each ball has to be special. My goal this season was to not buy any (b/c I don't "need" any) but I did get a HyRoad with a gift card I got for Christmas. I'll likely pick 1-2 up before Nationals this year but after league ends..

As longs as you're bowling a lot, and using them......not a problem IMHO.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Funny, I like doing that on the glass top stove.
Wish we still had ours... I don't care for gas ranges as well.

Another odd thing that brings me inexplicable joy - popping zits. Popping anything really; bubbles, bubble wrap, your mom, caps, gum...

livespive

Funny, I want a gas range :)
One of those big ones (I do a lot of cooking)

Wish we still had ours... I don't care for gas ranges as well.

Another odd thing that brings me inexplicable joy - popping zits. Popping anything really; bubbles, bubble wrap, your mom, caps, gum...