Trivial things that make you happy?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dang 9 sounds you are talking from a lot of experience, hmmmm.
I had just spent an hour and a half scraping old, damaged window tint off of our entry sidelight glass. I didn't realize previous owners had put tint on it until I was scraping paint drips off the glass (we recently had the entry repainted) and noticed more than paint coming off of it! I was pissed at first, but that anger soon dissipated with every clean scrape of the blade... :)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Doing it right now, just for your information. :Biggrin:
AHHHHH !!!!!
Wait til you turn my age. I take two stool softeners every day so I get a good slide down the pipe. Using too much pressure can damage the pump AND the orifice, ya know~!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Wait til you turn my age. I take two stool softeners every day so I get a good slide down the pipe. Using too much pressure can damage the pump AND the orifice, ya know~!
I will never have that problem, all i have to do is drink a glass of milk and problem solved.
Lactose intolerant

bbfreeburn

Getting a new bowling ball, I have a problem when it comes to bowling balls. Four this year alone, and the season is not over with yet. I still have the tournaments coming next month.
Yes I still bowl a lot. Go figure on a bowling site, right.
Seven, I may be the worst collector of bowling balls in history. At one time I had nearly 100 in my basement. Only 40 or so were mine, the others were left behind by other bowlers who forgot them. (My home was centrally located between a number of places that had tournaments. Folks would stop for the night, party, and drive off without some of their equipment.) I've probably dumped 30 or more in rivers.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Seven, I may be the worst collector of bowling balls in history. At one time I had nearly 100 in my basement. Only 40 or so were mine, the others were left behind by other bowlers who forgot them. (My home was centrally located between a number of places that had tournaments. Folks would stop for the night, party, and drive off without some of their equipment.) I've probably dumped 30 or more in rivers.
Ah, you sound like one of my buddies. His basement has about nine racks full of bowling balls, hell my Thursday night team all use one of my old bowling balls. I give them away or i give them to my pro shop buddies and he gives them to his youth bowlers.