Weather

livespive

Just got off the phone with a co-worke in PA and he was talking about the weather.....

That got me to thinking, with way the weather has been here for past few days.....

How is it were you live?

I'm sitting at 60 here in Columbus, OH.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The last two weeks have been near 60 and pouring rain. Snow is nearly all gone. The forecast for next week is teens and heavy snow.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Houston area has set a record for most days 80 degrees or warmer for the "winter" time of December through February. The previous record was 17 days set in 1910-11, 1956-57, and 1995-96. Looks like we'll be adding at least a couple more before the month is up. :cool:

livespive

Time for me to take a vacation and head down your way :).....

Yeah, I am going to try and get a bunch done tomorrow and food save it before we get slapped by reality over this way :)

I have around 20 pounds going in the smoker Saturday for pulled pork (doing some for neighbors + mine). :Cool:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I FIGURED YOU WERE GUNA ASK WHY I WANTED TO COOK A SOCK. OR ARE YOU TO YOUNG FOR THAT? I KNOW YOU OLD GENTS, LIKE ME, WILL GET THE CONNECTION.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'm a bit too young to catch that one, WAMO. I was born in '75.

Googled it, and I did recognize Lamb Chop once I saw the pictute, but not sure from where/when. Did not know that was the name of the puppet.