Well our govenor

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Resigns. And he will go to jail. I don't know what it is about the governors here. The govenor before last, Don Seigelman, spent a good bit of time in jail.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Unfortunately, the same standard of justice doesn't apply to certain politicians and administration officials -- such as Hillary Rodham Clinton -- who have an "I'm above the law" status.

toolguru

Total Tool
My bad. I meant to day he world's biggest orange asshole is in the office. There's that small way of thinking you deplorables engage in. My side didn't lose. My side is America. I don't cage myself within party lines as lobotomized zombies like you do. America lost huge. That is sad. Sadder still that people like you don't see it, or worse, see it but don't have the balls to admit it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
My bad. I meant to day he world's biggest orange asshole is in the office. There's that small way of thinking you deplorables engage in. My side didn't lose. My side is America. I don't cage myself within party lines as lobotomized zombies like you do. America lost huge. That is sad. Sadder still that people like you don't see it, or worse, see it but don't have the balls to admit it.
And her destruction and total dismantling. The left has been attempting to turn America into a European land mass for many years and Bam Bam has come closer than anyone else. Killary would have easily finished us off and we would be another pussy assed limp dicked useless piece of monkey shit for a country, heading closer to the NWO. Trump is an American who doesn't want that to happen, and is keeping with American tradition when he stands up to the wannabe world dominators and tells them America doesn't work that way. The "orange blossom special" is going to make certain the world knows America is not to be fucked with, and has no intension of wimping us out to ISIS and the rest of the ragheaded camel fuckers.

Last edited:
Oh my ... FYI, your side did lose. You can see it if you would take off your blinders.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't cage myself within party lines as lobotomized zombies like you do.
Dear toolguru:

Regardless of whether you claim to identify with a certain political party, it's more than obvious that you have a far-left liberal viewpoint -- unless of course, you're only spouting liberal talking points in an attempt to rile up other forum participants.

Last edited:

REVerse °

Addicted Member