Well our govenor

bbfreeburn

The dope is no longer in the white house. He left in January. Evidently you slept thru it and missed it. To bring you up to date, your side lost. ... Get over it!!!
If that is true (and it is) why does our current president insist on reliving the campaign? Why his constant references to Hillary and Obama? Why does he continue to hit the campaign trail? Please, we are dying to know.

If that is true (and it is) why does our current president insist on reliving the campaign? Why his constant references to Hillary and Obama? Why does he continue to hit the campaign trail? Please, we are dying to know.
Apparently you have forgotten that Obama spent time campaigning for 8 years, especially his last year as well as constant references to Bush. Your side lost, so quit crying and get over it and move on.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

Did you forget that, for eight long years under Barack Hussein Obama, we "deplorables" had to "accept" constant references to George W. Bush?

bbfreeburn

Dear bbfreeburn:

Did you forget that, for eight long years under Barack Hussein Obama, we "deplorables" had to "accept" constant references to George W. Bush?
Did those references come from Obama? By and large they came from outside the oval office. The current references come directly from that office. Would he not be better off devoting time to governing, rather than reliving the election. Yes, he won - and is so full of himself that he wants to relive that experience for the next 4 years.

Scolai

My bad. I meant to day he world's biggest orange asshole is in the office. There's that small way of thinking you deplorables engage in. My side didn't lose. My side is America. I don't cage myself within party lines as lobotomized zombies like you do. America lost huge. That is sad. Sadder still that people like you don't see it, or worse, see it but don't have the balls to admit it.
Interesting that you say that your side is America and then align yourself with the most malignant disease to ever infect the government of the United States. The two party system is the most destructive force in Liberty, and yet you champion the worst of it - the Democrat Party - as if it were a badge of honor.

The Trumpers on the board may have misplaced their faith in their elected candidate, but you, sir, are far more misguided than they are.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Last edited: