Big Nose, Small Balls.

WAMO,
I believe Brady knew and was aware that the "ball boy" was going to get the balls to be to his liking, which is with as low air pressure as you can get. My issue all along has been that the Well's report doesn't prove this, and that the NFL is arbitrarily dishing out punishment regardless of the evidence presented. Other teams who manipulated games balls were given warnings or a small fine. Yes, the Patriots can be considered repeat offenders after the illegal video incident, but to go from a $20,000 fine or a warning, to suspending Brady for 4 games and fining them $1MM + 2 draft picks is crazy. And if the NFL and Goodell aren't challenged here, where does it stop?

The item which I find fascinating is the two different gauges that give two different reading for the same ball....wtf is that all about?!? I just shows that the NFL never really cared about this. What did they really expect when they voted to allow each team to supply their own game balls? Manning and Brady fought for this, for two reasons, I feel: 1) was so that the home teams couldn't manipulate the balls in a way to adversely effect the visiting team (which I am sure was going on prior to this), and 2) so that they can get their game balls to be exactly as they want them, regardless of whether it is 100% complying with the NFL rules because they know no one really checks on it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE 2 GAUGE THING I DONT GET EITHER. BUT IM NOT THAT SMART. AS FAR AS THE FINES AND SUCH, WITH ALL THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON, MAYBE THE NFL IS TAKING A STAND AND SAYING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A CHANCE TO STRETCH THE RULES, YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR IT. SENDING A MESSAGE TO ALL THAT THE NFL IS NO LONGER GOING TO TAKE THIS STUFF WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. I GUESS WE WAIT AND SEE.