Entertaining Troll On BR

MI2AZ

He started up over the weekend with two user accounts. 25, been bowling for 20 years, is a certified coach throwing 2 hander style with 10 pound Tzones. Had a crack in one ball and was wondering if he was too aggressive in removing the oil from the ball. Fun stuff.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
LMFAO!

"With my 600 revs, the ball spins so fast I can't see the colors or logo!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!! :Roflmao:

That's some good shit! :Thumbsup:

MI2AZ

I wanted to tell him that at 25, he still had time to learn about sheep. Figured that was your job, 9~. :)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I just put up a response over there about this rooster tail effect. Asked if he'd considered putting a splash guard on his ball to keep the oil on the lane he's bowling on. :Roflmao:

MI2AZ

9, I was going to make some jokes at him for some of his posts, but when he said he was a coach for Special Olympics, I started to wonder if he bowled in those tournaments too so I held off on making fun of his posts.

He says things that just do not make sense. Like how he averaged 175 when he was 8 yrs old. He is now 25 and averaging 184?

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
9, I was going to make some jokes at him for some of his posts, but when he said he was a coach for Special Olympics, I started to wonder if he bowled in those tournaments too so I held off on making fun of his posts.

He says things that just do not make sense. Like how he averaged 175 when he was 8 yrs old. He is now 25 and averaging 184?
Well... this is his response to my post...

"That's a good point my league Treasurer was telling me that every since i joined the league the number of 800s has gone down alot. I saw the donkee splash guard thanks!"

:Roflmao:

Good Times Good Times

Then there's this one:

"no one quit the league. At times I annoy the higher avg. bowlers, and make the lower avg. jealous."

This guy is talented........ :D :Cool: :Laugh:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I wonder if it is that kid from Winston-Salem that used to be on BR all the time and was constantly buying new balls, but struggled with the game? I can't remember his handle. Seems everyone pleaded with him to save his money and take lessons instead. He always tried to talk the talk. Was it Frank the Tank?

Last edited: