Entertaining Troll On BR

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Anyone from over there can come here. They are all welcomed with open arms. If/when the shit starts they will be gone. We have a hell of a good community over here and it will stay that way. People can fight and argue all they like, swear, whatever they desire. When it gets personal it stops. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Edit: That also covers trolling. Anyone entering threads for the sole purpose of starting a fight will be dealt with as well.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
In the site suggestions forum, someone was whining about a "rash of new spammers". :Rolleyes:

Fun Police out in full force! It's actually kinda sad.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
This response is Gold!

"I've seen Asian and the Chicago Price Plus inserts so I thought you were asking about the ultimate brands? Does anyone like using the secondary ball color to make the inserts brighter?"

User Svstar34 or something like that is about to burst a vessel in his forehead this dude has him so worked up! LMAO!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What a drab and boring place that is. Haven't been there in a long time until this dude, but holy shit. Is everyone over there completely humorless?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
What a drab and boring place that is. Haven't been there in a long time until this dude, but holy shit. Is everyone over there completely humorless?
You just don't understand, Greg. Bowling is serious business! There is no place or time for humor, fun, or camaraderie in todays ultra competitive sport of kegling! My God, Man, what if someone makes the slightest noise when a bowler is on the approach? An honor score might not get rolled, that's what! Is that the kind of bowling you want? Where people are having fun, telling dirty jokes, drinking beer, playing card games, being noisy and socializing with one another? Huh, is thst the kind of horrible atrocity you want bowling to become?

No Sir, I won't stand for that! As soon as I get done starching my tighty whitey underwear for the sixth time today, I'm going to petition the USBC to amend the rulebook; I think a bowler needs no less than 4 lanes of courtesy on each side to ensure he/she is not distracted from their shot.

:confused:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You just don't understand, Greg. Bowling is serious business! There is no place or time for humor, fun, or camaraderie in todays ultra competitive sport of kegling! My God, Man, what if someone makes the slightest noise when a bowler is on the approach? An honor score might not get rolled, that's what! Is that the kind of bowling you want? Where people are having fun, telling dirty jokes, drinking beer, playing card games, being noisy and socializing with one another? Huh, is thst the kind of horrible atrocity you want bowling to become?

No Sir, I won't stand for that! As soon as I get done starching my tighty whitey underwear for the sixth time today, I'm going to petition the USBC to amend the rulebook; I think a bowler needs no less than 4 lanes of courtesy on each side to ensure he/she is not distracted from their shot.

I'm sorry. What WAS I thinking??? :Redface:

Yep... YOu hit the head on the nail. I found it refreshing. One can only take the "new arsenal for the fall 2nd shift league..." articles so much. The place has seemed like a ghost town over there. Maybe it was the mod or the owner over there trying to liven things up for a change.