FAMOUS BATTLE CRIES...

Good Times Good Times

Like I've said a million times, sometimes two teams are just great and it's a battle.

Very simple.

I had the Cubs winning but man the Indians are tough. Their ace has had 2 really really solid outings under the bright lights.

JLS

TWO WORDS....BENCH BIAS....HE SHOULD BE EXECUTED, BEATEN, AND DEPORTED TO FLORIDA AND FORCE TO JERK OFF WHILE WEARING A HOODIE IN ZIMMY BOYS NEIGHBORHOOD...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Ain't gonna be decided until game 7, JLS. Way too much money to be made... this is the dream season for licensed retailers, and of course the stadiums/beer/food vendors and bars all over Chicago and Cleveland. Nothing short of 7 games will be allowed.
Say WHAT?! :Cautious: :Biggrin: :p :Roflmao: :cool:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
9, I DONT THINK THAT WAS A REASONABLE DEDUCTION. ANY RATIONAL THINKING PERSON WOULD KNOW THAT...THE FIX WAS IN! THE FIX WAS IN!!!

Good Times Good Times

Had to be fixed. It simply isn't possible for instant classic series' to be played and for 2 evenly matched teams to go out and show tremendous heart. My presupposition is that everything is rigged and I refuse to open my mind.

The fix was in.

Good Times Good Times

Let facts be submitted to a candid world.

2016 - 7 games
2015 - 5 games
2014 - 7 games
2013 - 6 games
2012 - 4 games
2011 - 7 games
2010 - 5 games
2009 - 6 games
2008 - 5 games
2007 - 4 games

Average 5.6 games. Yes, I realize facts don't affect conspiracy theorists so I digress. My point is objectively made whether it's accepted or not.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
But it is suspicious that Davis hit that 2 run homer off Chapman to tie it in the 8th... Mouths in the booth were goin on about Davis liking the down and in pitch, and that's his only chance, and what does Chapman give him? Not once, but TWICE!

So, a guy likes down and in. Pitcher gives him a 2/4 chance to hit the pitch he likes. Hmm... :Cautious:

:Biggrin::Roflmao:

Good Times Good Times

But it is suspicious that Davis hit that 2 run homer off Chapman to tie it in the 8th... Mouths in the booth were goin on about Davis liking the down and in pitch, and that's his only chance, and what does Chapman give him? Not once, but TWICE!

So, a guy likes down and in. Pitcher gives him a 2/4 chance to hit the pitch he likes. Hmm... :Cautious:

:Biggrin::Roflmao:
You're just jerking my chain at this point. You're way too intelligent to even suggest you believe what this post suggests.

I simply can't believe you buy into this. :p