For GregT

Good Times Good Times

Hopefully we can pick up a few new members with some good ideas and thought out arguments on a lot of topics. I'm always interested in topics that I've yet to consider like the Inlet thread etc and I always enjoy the funny threads.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Recently (this week) we've received about 6 new members that have been....uh.....disposed of. In the past month we've received a good handful of new legit members but they do not contribute. I've tried all I can at BR and my PMs just go unanswered now. Some still have me on ignore and will not accept my messages. Some people just can't let go, I guess.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Recently (this week) we've received about 6 new members that have been....uh.....disposed of. In the past month we've received a good handful of new legit members but they do not contribute. I've tried all I can at BR and my PMs just go unanswered now. Some still have me on ignore and will not accept my messages. Some people just can't let go, I guess.
... but perhaps, you are "ignored" in part because you are no longer a bona fide member of the Ballreviews.com PM's Club ... LOL

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, you have to be a card holding PMS TURD! Perhaps you shouldn't have allowed your license to expire? :Roflmao:

I say don't bother anymore. The offer has been made. If they want to join here and participate, great! If not, that's fine too. I'd rather move on, and if some can't do that yet it's probably best they stay away until they can. They know where we are if they want to hang out. :)

Good Times Good Times

I will say this, it's an epic tale for the history books. Just surreal.....all of that stuff in some ways.

I know I was on the right side of history. I am content.