For GregT

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think so. IIRC "Poopy Head" was singular, "Turds" plural, but referenced to troll the same group in general.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
You know what I find extremely entertaining about this? We can all poke fun and laugh about this now! I think we've all grown !
I was thinking the same thing reading some of these replies, and chuckling at them, But I am sure back in he day it was not a laughing matter.

Funny how time changes your perspective.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I was thinking the same thing reading some of these replies, and chuckling at them, But I am sure back in he day it was not a laughing matter.

Funny how time changes your perspective.
... and it sure doesn't hurt to have good moderation as opposed to NO moderation.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and it sure doesn't hurt to have good moderation as opposed to NO moderation.
I appreciate that, AW. Back in the days when the wars were escalating st BR I offered to assist and asked if I could just take over the nbr forum. I mentioned it numerous times but ndver once received a response. I think they wanted a reason to squash it.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
We've tried, but some are unable to move on. It did get pretty rough the last year or so there, and some people hold a grudge longer than others. When/if they decide to let bygones be bygones, we (well, Greg) has offered/welcomed them to come here. They know where to find us, and I wouldn't object to them hanging out with us here. :)

Wouldn't mind seeing more of the old AB crowd come back either. :)

MI2AZ

For all that keep registering here, I don't see many new posters. Maybe they are scared of sheep?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
For all that keep registering here, I don't see many new posters. Maybe they are scared of sheep?
You're right. There have been many new members that don't seem to participate. I think they are looking for more bowling dialogue.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGREE G. AND IM WITH 9 ON SOME OF THE OLD AB MEMEBERS COMING BACK. I HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL OF THE OLD GANG, THEY JUST WANT TO STOP IN AND SEE WHATS UP AND NOT JOIN IN. FACEBOOK AND OTHER MEDIA KIND OF DID THIS SITE IN BEFORE.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AGREE G. AND IM WITH 9 ON SOME OF THE OLD AB MEMEBERS COMING BACK. I HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL OF THE OLD GANG, THEY JUST WANT TO STOP IN AND SEE WHATS UP AND NOT JOIN IN. FACEBOOK AND OTHER MEDIA KIND OF DID THIS SITE IN BEFORE.
... but at least, this forum is still going, unlike others, such as the BR Non-Moderated, pba.com and bowl.com.