For once Ann Coulter has it right.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
As soon as I read the first 5 seconds of the piece and they bring up classified information I bailed. It's just another bullshit Trump bashing piece of which I question authenticity. If the president feels like sharing info with someone that info obviously becomes declassified. The president is the final authority on declassifying info and once he shares it it is no longer classified. After skimming the rest of the piece I call bullshit. Nobody can expect ANY president to completely fulfill his promises in 3 or 4 months. How fucking ridiculous.

livespive

So then you could make a case that Trump giving Putting the launch codes is declassified???

I just see it like this, and someone said it in the comments, the extreme conservatives got someone to speak on the issues that they wanted, but now the problem is keeping him on target.

I am neither left or right, and I did like some of Trump's points, but he is a loose cannon. I might as well be in Korea ;)

As soon as I read the first 5 seconds of the piece and they bring up classified information I bailed. It's just another bullshit Trump bashing piece of which I question authenticity. If the president feels like sharing info with someone that info obviously becomes declassified. The president is the final authority on declassifying info and once he shares it it is no longer classified. After skimming the rest of the piece I call bullshit. Nobody can expect ANY president to completely fulfill his promises in 3 or 4 months. How fucking ridiculous.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So then you could make a case that Trump giving Putting the launch codes is declassified???

I just see it like this, and someone said it in the comments, the extreme conservatives got someone to speak on the issues that they wanted, but now the problem is keeping him on target.

I am neither left or right, and I did like some of Trump's points, but he is a loose cannon. I might as well be in Korea ;)
IF he were to declassify the codes then I believe they would be declassified.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAVE NEVER BEEN PRESIDENT, SO I DONT KNOW PROTOCOL. BUT I HAVE HAD COMBINATION LOCKS WHERE I HAVE GIVEN OUT THE COMBINATION TO SERVICE PEOPLE TO ACCESS MY PROPERTY. THEN A MIRACLE HAPPENED, I CHANGED THE COMBINATION.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, but the point is that something should stay classified.
Oh, I agree, fully. Some things should never be declassified, but my point is the president is the be all, end all when it comes to what is classified and what is not. Trump is not a stupid man. If he passed off some info to the ruskies you can bet it was for a specific purpose. Unlike Bam Bam who would release every strategic military move to the press days before hand. If Trump released info it was to get them to play into his hand.

Robadat

I don't understand this "classified info" BS. This is nothing new or unusual, we share classified info with plenty of other countries and have done so forever. The info supplied to other countries does not have to be declassified to share it. You think the US giving sub tracking data to Britain or Japan has been declassified before turning it over? Of course it remains classified.

I have absolutely no problem with Trump giving info (classified or otherwise) about an enemy (ISIS) to any other country that is also in conflict with them. If the info turned over to Russia helps them put a hurting on ISIS, that is to our benefit.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It's quite elementary, Watson. Trump "doesn't belong", so he must go. The guy could save a baby from drowning and they would find a way to make the story read like he did something wrong.

bbfreeburn

Yes, Greg, the President is the final authority on classifying or not. BUT, when he declassifies something he should do so with full knowledge of what that action may cause. In this case the Israelis are concerned (and we should be as well) that agents may be found and killed by this action. If the information that Trump passes on is if such a nature that it could only have come from one source, that source is in danger.

Declassification should not be an off the cuff action taken to impress your friends in private.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump is not a stupid man. If he passed off some info to the ruskies you can bet it was for a specific purpose. Unlike Bam Bam who would release every strategic military move to the press days before hand. If Trump released info it was to get them to play into his hand.
Dear Greg T:

True ... but how many liberals would ever admit (or even know) that?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's quite elementary, Watson. Trump "doesn't belong", so he must go.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

May it be correctly assumed that you are referring to libs and the lamestream media when you imply that Trump "must go"? Or is that also YOUR contention, as a LITERAL reading of your post may indicate?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

May it be correctly assumed that you are referring to libs and the lamestream media when you imply that Trump "must go"? Or is that also YOUR contention, as a LITERAL reading of your post may indicate?
They are leading the charge (simply because he isn't currently aligned with their "team" and they hate his guts for beating that evil, old hag they ran), but I think plenty of Repubs would jump at the chance to kick him out too. They just pretend to play nice because he's labeled as one of "them" and they think they can possibly get some favorable action from him. I still stand by my Caddyshack references in RE: Trump = Czervik at Bushwood.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DONT "SPIES" ASSUME THAT THERE IS A BETTER THAN GREAT CHANCE THAT THEY WILL GET DISCOVERED? NOT THAT ANYONE SHOULD DISCLOSE INFO THAT COULD HURT THEM, BUT THATS PART OF THE RISK. THAT WOULD BE LIKE ROB BECOMING A POLICE OFFICER THINKING HE WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WRITE A TICKET. OR THAT THERE WAS NO CHANCE IN HELL HE MAY BE SHOT AT. :Unsure: