For once Ann Coulter has it right.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
DONT "SPIES" ASSUME THAT THERE IS A BETTER THAN GREAT CHANCE THAT THEY WILL GET DISCOVERED? NOT THAT ANYONE SHOULD DISCLOSE INFO THAT COULD HURT THEM, BUT THATS PART OF THE RISK. THAT WOULD BE LIKE ROB BECOMING A POLICE OFFICER THINKING HE WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WRITE A TICKET. OR THAT THERE WAS NO CHANCE IN HELL HE MAY BE SHOT AT. :Unsure:
Why did I just envision Rob looking up from the computer, a bewildered look on his face, muttering in disbelief of this newly discovered thought he had never before considered, "I could be shot at?"

:Laugh:

bbfreeburn

Wamo, come to the party. Of course spies know of the risks. What they don't count on is the president creating greater risk than necessary.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM PRETTY SURE THATS EGGZACTLY WHAT I SAID SIR. I AM THE CENTER OF THE PARTY. YOU SHOULD JOIN IN. PARTY ON WAYNE. PARTY ON GARTH. PARTY ON BB.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Ann Coulter appeared on Judge Jeanine's show on Saturday night (May 20), and check out the video -- starting at 3:20 -- and what she says doesn't jive with what was linked to in the original post ...

Last edited:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
With all this mess, let's say Trump gets impeached. If he leaves office, whi replaces him, Pence right. I don't think the libs want him as president. He'd actually get shit done, and there wouldn't be the circus distraction either

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
With all this mess, let's say Trump gets impeached. If he leaves office, whi replaces him, Pence right. I don't think the libs want him as president. He'd actually get shit done, and there wouldn't be the circus distraction either
Trump has already done more than Bam Bam did in 8 years!

Robadat

HE IS TURNING IN HIS RETIREMENT PAPERS AS WE SPEAK. :Biggrin:
WAMO wins the prize...but must be eliminated for revealing my super top secret plans.:mad:

May 31 is officially my last day of work after 34 years in the courts. You might find me hiding under my desk so no one has a chance of shooting at me these last few days...:Biggrin:

livespive

Well congrats to you!!!!!

Oh yeah, do some fishing for me. I still have a good 20+ years left.

WAMO wins the prize...but must be eliminated for revealing my super top secret plans.:mad:

May 31 is officially my last day of work after 34 years in the courts. You might find me hiding under my desk so no one has a chance of shooting at me these last few days...:Biggrin:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum:

A valid point in some respects ... BUT do you really think that the libs would "accept" what Pence would do (which wouldn't be that much different that Trump's objectives)?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum:

A valid point in some respects ... BUT do you really think that the libs would "accept" what Pence would do (which wouldn't be that much different that Trump's objectives)?
It's not about libs accepting Pence. They don't give two shits about him. It's about the next election. Trump is more likely to keep the R party divided and mired in drama. Pence would be more likely to unite the party. Which would the Dems rather face? A divided party in chaos led by Trump or a united party led by Pence? I know who I'd rather face. So despite the media howling, Trump will not be impeached.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Trump is NOT leaving office. He's gaining so much steam on this trip and his accomplishments that the only things they have against him is a lie about Russia and Melania being a whore.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump is NOT leaving office. He's gaining so much steam on this trip and his accomplishments that the only things they have against him is a lie about Russia and Melania being a whore.
Dear Greg T:

Melania a whore? Wonder why the media didn't dare "investigate" into the previous "first lady" (known in some circles as "Big Mike)?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Melania a whore? Wonder why the media didn't dare "investigate" into the previous "first lady" (known in some circles as "Big Mike)?
They kinda are and the latest "word on the street" is that she came here illegally and worked illegally until marrying Don. My question is...who fucking cares???? She is now a legal citizen, which is more than the other 13 million can claim. At least she was working and made citizenship.

livespive

Yeah, but that is what some of the others are trying to do........

IF you leave it at black and white she started here illegally (as they say)

I myself don't care, just like I don't care about the others.....

They get handled just like the legals do :)

They kinda are and the latest "word on the street" is that she came here illegally and worked illegally until marrying Don. My question is...who fucking cares???? She is now a legal citizen, which is more than the other 13 million can claim. At least she was working and made citizenship.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
WAMO wins the prize...but must be eliminated for revealing my super top secret plans.

May 31 is officially my last day of work after 34 years in the courts. You might find me hiding under my desk so no one has a chance of shooting at me these last few days...
Dear Robadat:

Congratulations on your longtime service, and I wish you the best of everything in your retirement.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

Congrats! I look forward to you having more free time to post scantily clad ewes! :cool: