House next door to me was sold to Refugees...

MI2AZ

From the link:

UPDATE: (Tuesday morning 9:30 AM) Governor Jindal’s office contacted The Gateway Pundit this morning. The missing refugee turned up out of state. The governor’s office had to do the leg work on this. The spokesman said the feds were no help. State police located the missing Syrian and said he was placed with another family or Catholic Charities out of state.

I don't believe we should be accepting refugees from Syria either but this missing one was supposedly found.

Robadat

Please, please go...
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...
From the link:

UPDATE: (Tuesday morning 9:30 AM) Governor Jindal’s office contacted The Gateway Pundit this morning. The missing refugee turned up out of state. The governor’s office had to do the leg work on this. The spokesman said the feds were no help. State police located the missing Syrian and said he was placed with another family or Catholic Charities out of state.

I don't believe we should be accepting refugees from Syria either but this missing one was supposedly found.
I think you're missing the point here. The Feds have promised that they will be vetting and then monitoring these refugees once they got here. This guy went missing and local authorities recieved ZERO help from the "monitors" about his whereabouts. And this was a case in which he was still inside the "system". Suppose this guy was a sleeper terrorist and just walked off after he got here, those that are supposed to be monitoring him are doing absolutely nothing and we'd have no way of knowing where or what he was up to.

The Feds need to stop the BS. If they're hell bent on letting these people in, they damn sure better keep tabs on them and give whatever assistance is necessary to the communities to ensure the communities don't suffer hardship (security and economic) from having these people thrown into their laps.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Alabama is telling Obama to pound sand too...

I get it. On one hand there truly are folks who need the help. The problem is, how do we know if who we are letting in are terrorists or up and coming terrorists?
... and even if there was 1 terrorist among each 1,000 refugees, might that pose to big of a potential risk?