How long until prices at the gas pump soar, thanks to Biden?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW, YOU ARE SO FULL OF .... WHY IS IT WHEN GAS PRICES ROSE BEFORE BIDEN TAKES OFFICE, ITS HIS FAULT? YET WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE AND GAS PRICES ROSE, IT WAS THE ADMIN BEFORE HIM THAT CAUSED IT? YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP TRUMPS ... YOU COULDNT SEE THE TRUTH EVEN IF SOMEONE ....... YOU WITH IT. DO YOU EVEN KNOW NIGHT FROM DAY ANYMORE? BECAUSE ITS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS YOU HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY AND RIGHT FROM WRONG. ARE YOU SO FAR OUT IN RIGHT FIELD THAT WHEN TRUMP LEAVES, YOUR DONE!? PLEASE TELL US YOU ARE A BETTER PERSON THAN THAT, BECAUSE IT SURE DOESNT SHOW IN HERE.

DEAR AW:

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME, MR IRRELEVANT

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
But you forget to mention that gas prices dropped in Obama's second term. How convenient.
Dear sevenpin63:

Point noted, but the main premise of the thread is the projected increase in gas prices under Joe Biden, NOT how they fluctuated under previous administrations.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW, YOU ARE SO FULL OF .... WHY IS IT WHEN GAS PRICES ROSE BEFORE BIDEN TAKES OFFICE, ITS HIS FAULT? YET WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE AND GAS PRICES ROSE, IT WAS THE ADMIN BEFORE HIM THAT CAUSED IT? YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP TRUMPS ... YOU COULDNT SEE THE TRUTH EVEN IF SOMEONE ....... YOU WITH IT. DO YOU EVEN KNOW NIGHT FROM DAY ANYMORE? BECAUSE ITS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS YOU HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY AND RIGHT FROM WRONG. ARE YOU SO FAR OUT IN RIGHT FIELD THAT WHEN TRUMP LEAVES, YOUR DONE!? PLEASE TELL US YOU ARE A BETTER PERSON THAN THAT, BECAUSE IT SURE DOESNT SHOW IN HERE.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.
Dear WAMO:

Do you feel it necessary to augment your points with personal insults? You obviously have much to learn about forum camaraderie.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Easiest explaination :

OPEC is cutting supply.
Demand is rising as COVID restrictions begin to lift.

Opec is projected to cut even more in months to come. Why? Easiest explaination is Fraking will be regulated to the point that its unprofitable, keeping oil prices high.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I would, but I don't want to expose my sheep to harassment from the media trying to dig up dirt on me. :Roflmao:
On second d thought, we already have a know-it-all on these boards. There is not enough room for two of you.
So we will have a think off.....
AW says he can predict hurricanes, what can you do 9?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think a shorter list would be "what can't I do"?
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I don't mind answering, so here goes (bringing back a post I made several years ago) ...

Some of you may tire of what you could call FIGJAM with regard to a number of my posts, and I am indeed exceptionally good at quite a few things. But on the other hand, there are many things I'm not good at, and I'm going to list some of them. And that's why this post is titled "The complete opposite of FIGJAM" because I'm NOT good at ...

* Playing musical instruments (and in fact, I've never played any)
* Art (such as painting, drawing, etc.)
* Tweeting (I've never done it)
* Auto mechanics (and some other mechanical skills as well)
* Singing (I know many, many songs but can't sing them worth a lick)
* Cooking (outside of a few simple things)
* Track meet field events (shot put, high jump, pole vault, discus, javelin -- and I've actually tried them all)
* Mechanical drawing and wood shop (by far my worst high-school classes)

... and there are so many occupations I could never have done -- and therefore never remotely considered -- such as welding, tailor, auto racer, circus performer, surgeon, dentist, butcher, plumber, electrician, and others too numerous to mention.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HOLY CRAP. AFTER READING POST #29 I WAS AFRAID YOU KNOW WHO GOT AHOLD OF 9'S KEYBOARD. THAT WAS CLOSE. AND THANK GOD THE SHEEP ARE SAFE!!! OR ARE THEY? :cool:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I just "stuck it to" Kroger tonight with my fuel rewards. Truck took 27 gals. With my 30 cent/gal discount, Kroger ate $8.10 of lost profit! SUCK IT, KROGER!! HA HA HAAAA!

It's the small "victories" that matter most. lol :Roflmao: