Is a vote no...

toolguru

Total Tool
Dear Djarum300:

Whether or not a vote (that never happened) was technically a vote for either Ryancare or Obamacare, it did mean that the unraveling Obamacare will remain in effect -- probably until such time as at least some Democrat supporters of Obamacare come to the stark realization that the Democrats fully "own" a bill that will prove unsustainable, even to them.

I haven't heard many comments from Rep. Brooks about the replacement proposal, but more than likely, I would have agreed with his stance on the issue. On the other hand, I'll find it difficult to have much sympathy for the Democrats (and the Democrat voters) when the Obamacare law that they foisted on the American people goes down in flames (so to speak), as it surely will.
No, the Dems will help fix what's wrong when all the Republikans come groveling to them because so many ran on repealing it and they can't do it. Now that the majority of their districts are telling them to fix it they have no choice but to act like adults and do their jobs.

toolguru

Total Tool
Damn, I swear I heard our beloved President Trump had this great health care plan, everyone would love it. Where is his fucking plan?
He never had one. He isn't bright enough to come up with one. He doesn't care enough about anybody but himself to come up with something to benefit others.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No, the Dems will help fix what's wrong when all the Republikans come groveling to them because so many ran on repealing it and they can't do it. Now that the majority of their districts are telling them to fix it they have no choice but to act like adults and do their jobs.
Dear toolguru:

Actually, although few (if any) liberals would ever admit it, the failed GOP legislation would have bailed out the Democrats with regard to the unraveling Obamacare. Now, when Obamacare proves to be a failure, the Democrats will own the bill, and they are the ones who will "come groveling."

toolguru

Total Tool
He nevet had one, he's too stupid to come up with one, and he only cares about himself to worry about policy that will help others. Read his book. His "art of the deal" is to tell somebody what they want to hear three times, even if it's a lie, then sign them up at the height of their excitement. That's how he works. You fell for it. Bravo.

toolguru

Total Tool
Dear toolguru:

Actually, although few (if any) liberals would ever admit it, the failed GOP legislation would have bailed out the Democrats with regard to the unraveling Obamacare. Now, when Obamacare proves to be a failure, the Democrats will own the bill, and they are the ones who will "come groveling."
You're delusional. As always

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'll tell you what is going to happen and you can take this to the bank. The democrats are going to push, poke and probe so far into Russia that they will wind up exposing their own dishonesty and treasonous acts. This will become so huge in the media that the FBI will be forced to investigate and there WILL be prison time for some, many, of Obama's ex-staff and cronies. Probably even the Clitless cunt and her wife.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IMPEACHED OR RESIGN? SOUNDS KIND OF LIKE ONE OF THE FOLKS THAT SAID HE HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT?

toolguru

Total Tool
Must really irk people on here that Obama left office with one of the highest approval rankings ever for a president. Yeah, eight years of helll: gas around 2 bucks a gallon, 401K bursting at the seams with profits, unemployment down, housing market back from the recession of the Bush years, Auto industry saved, Osama Bin Laden dead, Etc. Do I really need to go on? Don't be deadbeat losers holding a grudge. You didn't want him in office because of the color of his skin and he proved you all wrong plain and simple. You guys make me laugh. Go ahead and cheer Trump, Ryan, and O'Connell on. See what good they do for you.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Don't be deadbeat losers holding a grudge.
Dear toolguru:

It would appear that YOU are the one holding a grudge, perhaps because we supported a WINNER and your gal Hillary got beat.

You mentioned a few things that you claim are "positives" achieved by Barack Hussein Obama. Allow me to point out a HUGE positive that BHO is responsible for: UNDER OBAMA -- and in part, because of him -- THE DEMOCRATS LOST CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS AND THE WHITE HOUSE, NOT TO MENTION A NUMBER OF GOVERNORS AND STATE LEGISLATURES.

toolguru

Total Tool
Yeah and watch the pendulum swing back to the Democrats when the brainwashing that the Republicans were able to pull off during the last election saying that Obama and the Democrats were to blame for nothing being done, when in fact, many things were done despite Republican obstructionism. They're already seeing that the coal miner's have been thrown to the wolves by the Republikans when it comes to Healthcare. We're going to build a wall and part of the wall is going to be on Mexican land and they're going to pay for it. Sure, you believe that, do you? If so you're dumber than I thought, we're going to invade and annex a foreign land to build a wall and then make them pay for that wall. There you go, that denigrates and denounces anything you have to say about the Republikans. If you believe that line of bull then you're just a gullible fool but then again most Republicans are. Btw, nice deflecting of all the points I made I'm my previous post. ....when you can't refute with facts, deflect.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OBAMA WALKED INTO A JOB THAT ANYONE COULD HAVE MADE THOSE SAME THINGS HAPPEN. LUCK OF THE DRAW WAS ALL THAT WAS. NOW TRUMP ON THE OTHER HAND, HE WILL MAKE IT BETTER. :Thumbsup:

toolguru

Total Tool
Truly an uninformed and ignorant statement. He inherited the worst economy an incoming president has ever inherited. Nice try.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND AGAIN, ANYONE COULD HAVE MADE IT BETTER THAN WHAT IT WAS. LUCK OF THE DRAW. THANKS FOR MAKING MY POINT, AGAIN.

toolguru

Total Tool
NOT THE ORANGE COLORED BUFFOON THAT'S IN THERE NOW. YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT. MAYBE SOME DAY YOU'LL SMARTEN UP.