Is a vote no...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Must really irk people on here that Obama left office with one of the highest approval rankings ever for a president. Yeah, eight years of helll: gas around 2 bucks a gallon, 401K bursting at the seams with profits, unemployment down, housing market back from the recession of the Bush years, Auto industry saved, Osama Bin Laden dead, Etc. Do I really need to go on? Don't be deadbeat losers holding a grudge. You didn't want him in office because of the color of his skin and he proved you all wrong plain and simple. You guys make me laugh. Go ahead and cheer Trump, Ryan, and O'Connell on. See what good they do for you.
THE OBAMA LEGACY: Worst Economic Growth Of All 13 Post-WWII Presidents.

AND, if Trump is so fucking bad, what does that say about the complete idiots that the democrats put up against him?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Truly an uninformed and ignorant statement. He inherited the worst economy an incoming president has ever inherited. Nice try.
Dear toolguru:

Do you consider everyone who doesn't share your extreme-leftish world view to be "uninformed and ignorant?"

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DONT THINK TG CALLED ME IGNORANT, JUST MY STATEMENT. AND A DIFFERING OPINION IS OK WITH ME, EVEN THOUGH HE IS WRONG. BUT THATS OK.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I DONT THINK TG CALLED ME IGNORANT, JUST MY STATEMENT. AND A DIFFERING OPINION IS OK WITH ME, EVEN THOUGH HE IS WRONG. BUT THATS OK.
... but what type of people are prone to issue "uninformed and ignorant statements"?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Even the most informed can make an ignorant statement.....
Dear livespive:

When a poster such as toolguru refers to "ignorant" statements, do you really think he's referring to statements made by what he considers WELL-INFORMED forum members?

livespive

Seeing as I don't know him that well other than on here, I would not make any assumptions.....

I could be found guilty of making an ignorant, and uninformed statement :p;):Biggrin:

Like WAMO said we are talking, no need to escalate.

Dear livespive:

When a poster such as toolguru refers to "ignorant" statements, do you really think he's referring to statements made by what he considers WELL-INFORMED forum members?

toolguru

Total Tool
Seeing as I don't know him that well other than on here, I would not make any assumptions.....

I could be found guilty of making an ignorant, and uninformed statement :p;):Biggrin:

Like WAMO said we are talking, no need to escalate.
That's all "always write" wants to do. Pretty ironic that some clown has his screen name something that implies he's never wrong calling somebody else out on grounds of acting superior.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's all "always write" wants to do. Pretty ironic that some clown has his screen name something that implies he's never wrong calling somebody else out on grounds of acting superior.
I kinda took it the other way. "Always Write" would seem to me as if he is promoting literature. In other words, don't just say something....write it!

toolguru

Total Tool
I kinda took it the other way. "Always Write" would seem to me as if he is promoting literature. In other words, don't just say something....write it!
No, I'm pretty sure a pretentious gas bag will always try to prove he's right whether pontificating in front of an audience or typing out his warped version of reality to his fans that populate his fantasy world.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear toolguru:

I'm not always right. When I first ran across you in the forums, I thought that somewhere along the line, you'd be able to (1) make some valid points and (2) refrain from personal insults ... but I was apparently wrong on both counts.

Dear toolguru:

I'm not always right. When I first ran across you in the forums, I thought that somewhere along the line, you'd be able to (1) make some valid points and (2) refrain from personal insults ... but I was apparently wrong on both counts.
ROTFLMAO ... You got that one right all the way AW. :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:

toolguru

Total Tool
Dear toolguru:

There, there. Keep trying to better yourself. Someday you'll be able to understand valid points. Don't be so hard on yourself for your deficiencies. I suggest you just stay silent unless it's too ride on someone's coattails like Brickguy does. He's never had an original thought that he's shared with us. I wonder if he has any. I know you don't. I can pick up a copy of the National on any given day and know what you'll be postng the next. That's what's wrong with this site. .....too much of you and parrots like Brick and not enough guys like 9 and robadat.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
There, there. Keep trying to better yourself. Someday you'll be able to understand valid points. Don't be so hard on yourself for your deficiencies. I suggest you just stay silent unless it's too ride on someone's coattails like Brickguy does. He's never had an original thought that he's shared with us. I wonder if he has any. I know you don't. I can pick up a copy of the National on any given day and know what you'll be postng the next. That's what's wrong with this site. .....too much of you and parrots like Brick and not enough guys like 9 and robadat.
Dear toolguru:

I have no idea what "the National" is, and if indeed, there is such a thing, I don't read it (and never have, to my knowledge). But thanks for the attention. It's much appreciated.