Just Call Me Rev. Scolai

Scolai

Got my ordination online in about 3 minutes this evening. Hired to do my first wedding in less than 15 minutes.

Cuz... the interwebs... :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Did you get the pack with the press pass, parking placard for your vehicle and all the rest of the good stuff that let's you break the law?

livespive

Where can I get one.......

WHen I was a kid they said I should be one. My Grandfater was a Preacher, and to top it all off when the wife and I went
to Jamaica to get married we stopped at a shop, and they thought I was a Bishop :)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Where can I get one.......

WHen I was a kid they said I should be one. My Grandfater was a Preacher, and to top it all off when the wife and I went
to Jamaica to get married we stopped at a shop, and they thought I was a Bishop :)
Go online to the Universal Life Church. Fill out the form, click submit and you're in. The way they make money is they sell packets. If you need documentation, etc. You'll have to buy that. I purchased the 90 buck package so I got press pass and clergy placard so I can get into concerts and shit for free, plus, I can park nearly anywhere I want with this placard for my car.

rev-1.jpg rev-4x.jpg rev-5x.jpg

livespive

Thanks,

Go online to the Universal Life Church. Fill out the form, click submit and you're in. The way they make money is they sell packets. If you need documentation, etc. You'll have to buy that. I purchased the 90 buck package so I got press pass and clergy placard so I can get into concerts and shit for free, plus, I can park nearly anywhere I want with this placard for my car.

View attachment 134 View attachment 135 View attachment 136

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Got my ordination online in about 3 minutes this evening. Hired to do my first wedding in less than 15 minutes.

Cuz... the interwebs... :Thumbsup:
Dear Scolai:

Congratulations for joining fellow forum member Greg T in the "ordination" department.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HEY G, DO YOU KEEP THAT PARKING PASS NEXT TO YOUR 9MM ON THE DASH?
The piece is in my pocket but the placard is next to my handicap placard. When I can't find a handicap parking spot I use the minister placard and park wherever the fuck I want.

Scolai

A - American Marriage Ministries for the ordination. Same as Greg describes - fill out the form, click submit, and it's done. They make money selling the packages with the neato add-ons like certificates, clergy badges, and the like.
B - fuck no, I haven't converted.
C - sin all you want, you deviants. I'm not here to judge your lechery. ;)