Just Call Me Rev. Scolai

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
A - American Marriage Ministries for the ordination. Same as Greg describes - fill out the form, click submit, and it's done. They make money selling the packages with the neato add-ons like certificates, clergy badges, and the like.
B - fuck no, I haven't converted.
C - sin all you want, you deviants. I'm not here to judge your lechery. ;)
Marriage ministries? Are you restricted to weddings? I can do funerals, last rights, all kinds of shit. Pretty much anything a minister can do, including start a church.

Scolai

Marriage ministries? Are you restricted to weddings? I can do funerals, last rights, all kinds of shit. Pretty much anything a minister can do, including start a church.
I can do weddings, funerals, renewals of vows, all of it. This organization focuses on marriage simply because it's the one service that has an associated legal element depending on the state in which it's being performed.

Anything a traditionally-ordained minister can do, I am permitted to do.

Scolai

How much theology do you have to know and how long do you have to study for this?
Zero theology (although I'm probably better versed in Christian theology than most Christians out there). I studied for exactly zero seconds. 'Twas a pretty simple test - my name, state of residence, and email address. I got every question correct.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It hasn't been carried out yet. I was hired to do the wedding, which is scheduled for March, within 15 minutes of receiving my ordination.
Ah, same shit I got. If you haven't already, get the package that includes all the documentation, press pass, parking placard, etc. It's well worth it. I pull right up to front doors of government buildings, hospitals, etc, and use my official clergy placard for parking there. Works every time. I also use my press pass to get into concerts and other news worthy events. :)