Never-Trump GOP's New Plan

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but you are prepared to deal with a bad situation if it were to develop.
This is true, but don't allow that fact to stifle spirited banter. I want everyone to feel free to express themselves, even when their convictions differ from mine. I have no desire to throttle the disagreements. Just gotta hold back the personal attacks.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This is true, but don't allow that fact to stifle spirited banter. I want everyone to feel free to express themselves, even when their convictions differ from mine. I have no desire to throttle the disagreements. Just gotta hold back the personal attacks.
Dear Greg T:

If anyone has read my many posts in many forums over the years, they should realize that on many occasions, I disagree with certain opinions but I always acknowledge others' rights to state their opinions. And as you indirectly imply, things that go wrong (and get out of hand) in forums usually stem from personal attacks.

MI2AZ

The Republican National Convention kicks off on Monday and some members of the Never Trump movement still hope he can somehow be stopped before they have to start calling themselves the Never Trump Again movement. Trump foes suffered a major defeat Thursday when the Rules Committee rejected an attempt to "unbind" Trump delegates and let them vote for somebody else, but anti-Trump leaders are planning another attempt to change the rules Monday, aided by Ken Cuccinelli, leader of a conservative faction, Politico reports. If they can't bring in a rule change that will allow them to rebel against Trump, some delegates are considering walkouts or other ways to embarrass Trump and his allies.

"If they thought they were going to have the nice, unified kumbaya show, they just completely guaranteed they’re not going to have it,” Kendal Unruh, a GOP delegate from Colorado who leads the Free the Delegates group, told the Washington Post after party leaders crushed the attempt to change the rules last week. Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus tells ABC that Never Trumpers need to accept the fact that 14 million GOP primary voters "picked someone they didn't want"—and if they disrupt the convention, they will only be helping Hillary Clinton. "It's a binary choice," he says "It’s Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If they can't bring in a rule change that will allow them to rebel against Trump, some delegates are considering walkouts or other ways to embarrass Trump and his allies.
Then, why don't they just march themselves over to Philadelphia and let their voices be heard in favor of Hillary?

JLS

Dear bbfreeburn:

Keep in mind -- and you should know -- that on numerous occasions, in a number of forums, I have clearly stated that NEVER AGAIN WILL A U.S. PRESIDENT BE ELECTED UNDER THE REPUBLICAN BANNER.

That would obviously mean that, in my mind, no Republican can or will beat Hillary ... BUT if there actually is ANY Republican who has even a small chance to do so, it is The Donald.

I agree...but seriously, who giveS a fuxxck who the VP is...This joke is from Indiana...hillbillyville...Start engraving my Miss Hillary's name on the trophy....Much like Florida, only crap comes out of Indiana...That's were all the illegal guns found in Chicago come from...FUCK INDIANA...

livespive

DOn't know, the devil you do know is better than the devil that you don't know.......

Not that I am voting for the she devil, but the he devil, I don't know.......

I am still doing soul searching :Biggrin:

Dear livespive:

Of course, it's only my opinion, but I feel that ANY MANNER THAT TRUMP TRIES TO -- OR ACTUALLY DOES, IF ELECTED -- RUN THE COUNTRY IS BETTER THAN THE WAY HILLARY WOULD RUN IT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
He has his finger on the button ;)
More people are dead because of the Clintons than Trump - to my knowledge, Trump has 0 deaths associated with him (in rumor, conspiracy theory, or fact). Hillary is more likely to push that button than Trump is - she'd blow up all of America if the donation to The Clinton Foundation was big enough.

livespive

No, I was talking about Greg :)

More people are dead because of the Clintons than Trump - to my knowledge, Trump has 0 deaths associated with him (in rumor, conspiracy theory, or fact). Hillary is more likely to push that button than Trump is - she'd blow up all of America if the donation to The Clinton Foundation was big enough.