Omarosa

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You are a very rare breed to admit this.

Well, he would throw anyone under the bus too, to be totally honest.

Again, a lot of your fellow supporters really really REALLY struggle to admit this for some reason (in group tribalism).

Not that big of a deal. As always, I'll call them as I see them as I did with Bush and as I did with Bam Bam. I absolutely support the president and I believe that eventually he will clean up most of the shit, corruption and money laundering in DC. I firmly believe he will go down as one the the greatest presidents ever. BUT, I can still admit it when he does something I think was wrong.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PROFESSIONAL WAY? NOT VERY MANY OF OUR POTUSES HAS DONE THEIR TIME IN THE OFFICE IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY. THERE ARE WAY MORE NEGATIVE WORD CHOICES HE COULD HAVE MADE. I THINK HE JUST CALLED IT AS HE SAW IT, IN A VERY POLITE WAY. MAKING IT PUBLIC ONLY MEANS HE HAS NOTHING TO HIDE. GOOD CATCH LIVE!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
PROFESSIONAL WAY? NOT VERY MANY OF OUR POTUSES HAS DONE THEIR TIME IN THE OFFICE IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY. THERE ARE WAY MORE NEGATIVE WORD CHOICES HE COULD HAVE MADE. I THINK HE JUST CALLED IT AS HE SAW IT, IN A VERY POLITE WAY. MAKING IT PUBLIC ONLY MEANS HE HAS NOTHING TO HIDE. GOOD CATCH LIVE!
I, for one, am extremely happy with the way the president tweets. Total transparency. We know what's happening in real time. A far cry from the way Bam Bam claimed transparency and then told us nothing.

livespive

You can be transparent without being silly. I could have done the same thing without sounding like a child.

I, for one, am extremely happy with the way the president tweets. Total transparency. We know what's happening in real time. A far cry from the way Bam Bam claimed transparency and then told us nothing.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
You can be transparent without being silly. I could have done the same thing without sounding like a child.
At least he has annunciated correctly thus far. Bush couldn't say nuclear (nook-u-lur) correctly and Hussein couldn't say corps (corpse) correctly and they both sounded silly. It depends on who is doing the critique', I suppose. Trump knows that he is being outlandish with the Tweets and that is the beauty of it. It drives the haters bonkers!

livespive

Who can’t say dog, good, or great. Don’t try to twist the silly that I’m talking about. I am talking about behavior not if he can pronounce words.

At least he has annunciated correctly thus far. Bush couldn't say nuclear (nook-u-lur) correctly and Hussein couldn't say corps (corpse) correctly and they both sounded silly. It depends on who is doing the critique', I suppose. Trump knows that he is being outlandish with the Tweets and that is the beauty of it. It drives the haters bonkers!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, I look at it this way. I would much rather a guy tell it like it is, as raw as it may be, than to have an eloquent fucking liar.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
What I wonder about... He clearly and purposely feeds the media mania with his behavior. Is it all a smoke screen? What is he really doing while the media howls and screeches about his latest tweets? Further, are they complicit in whatever he (they) are hiding? Is the media colluding with Trump to keep this smokescreen up, to keep everyone's attention on the left hand so nobody sees what the right hand is doing?

If the media hates Trump so much, I'd think at some point they'd shift focus from the frenzied, dramatic screeching and hollering going about the same dumb shit and maybe, I dunno, start acting like an adult and professionally reporting/highlighting positive attributes of potential up and coming candidates that will be running against him (and other candidates running against Reps thus Nov)?

Seems to me they're either complicit, or incapable of being "the adult in the room" they claim to be (but aren't).

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What I wonder about... He clearly and purposely feeds the media mania with his behavior. Is it all a smoke screen? What is he really doing while the media howls and screeches about his latest tweets? Further, are they complicit in whatever he (they) are hiding? Is the media colluding with Trump to keep this smokescreen up, to keep everyone's attention on the left hand so nobody sees what the right hand is doing?

If the media hates Trump so much, I'd think at some point they'd shift focus from the frenzied, dramatic screeching and hollering going about the same dumb shit and maybe, I dunno, start acting like an adult and professionally reporting/highlighting positive attributes of potential up and coming candidates that will be running against him (and other candidates running against Reps thus Nov)?

Seems to me they're either complicit, or incapable of being "the adult in the room" they claim to be (but aren't).
Of course it is all smoke and mirrors. He is absolutely brilliant when it comes to deflecting the media and provoking the celebs with twitter. But think about it. It's the only way he can get anything done!

livespive

I’m not talking about telling a lie and telling the truth. I’m talking about not not being an ass. You can do all of the things you said without doing what he does.

Well, I look at it this way. I would much rather a guy tell it like it is, as raw as it may be, than to have an eloquent fucking liar.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I’m not talking about telling a lie and telling the truth. I’m talking about not not being an ass. You can do all of the things you said without doing what he does.
Sure, but if he did that he wouldn't get the reaction nor the redirection of focus from the left.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND THERE IT IS G. PEOPLE ARNT USED TO HEARING A POTUS SAY WHAT WE ALL WANT TO, THUS, HE IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE. TRUMP SHOULD NOT BE HELD TO ANY HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE GUY WHO CUTS YOUR GRASS. IF WE ALL WANT TO BE "EQUAL", THEN WE ARE OR WE ARE NOT.