Omarosa

livespive

Right but he is going in the wrong direction.

AND THERE IT IS G. PEOPLE ARNT USED TO HEARING A POTUS SAY WHAT WE ALL WANT TO, THUS, HE IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE. TRUMP SHOULD NOT BE HELD TO ANY HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE GUY WHO CUTS YOUR GRASS. IF WE ALL WANT TO BE "EQUAL", THEN WE ARE OR WE ARE NOT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I DONT BELIEVE HE IS LIVE. BUT THATS WHY WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS.
The direction is one thing, how he goes about it is another. Possibly, there is no other choice, because we all know being polite and diplomatic has gotten us nothing but gridlock. That said, after Trump the Republicans better be prepared for an absolute shit fest if the Dems ever get back in office. It will come back x10 in the liberal direction after this.

As much as I like Trump for being a thorn in everyone's side, the precedent for the future of politics is being set. If you dish it out, best be prepared to take it. That's all I'm sayin' by my previous comments.

I'd hoped Trump would send a message to DC, but it appears they've all missed it. They're not smart enough to figure out that we have Trump because everyone in DC has spent so long lying and shitting on the common man in favor of corporate $$ that we finally had enough and said "Fine. You fuck me, I FUCK YOU!" Enjoy your plate full of Donald... I hope it's salty as hell and upsets your stomach! :Roflmao:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS IT IN A NUT SHELL 9. THE OLD POLITICIANS DONT LIKE A NON POLITICAL GUY IN OFFICE. THEY DONT WANT THE PEOPLE TO HAVE A SAY IN WHAT TAKES PLACE IN DC. AFTER TRUMPS RUN, THEY WILL GET BACK TO THE LYING AND SHITTING ON US COMMON FOLK AND IT WILL BE BUSINESS AS USUAL. THE ONLY HOPE IS THAT MORE NON POLITICIANS WILL START RUNNING FOR OFFICE AND GET ALL THE NON TRUMP ASSHOLES OUT!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The direction is one thing, how he goes about it is another. Possibly, there is no other choice, because we all know being polite and diplomatic has gotten us nothing but gridlock. That said, after Trump the Republicans better be prepared for an absolute shit fest if the Dems ever get back in office. It will come back x10 in the liberal direction after this.

As much as I like Trump for being a thorn in everyone's side, the precedent for the future of politics is being set. If you dish it out, best be prepared to take it. That's all I'm sayin' by my previous comments.

I'd hoped Trump would send a message to DC, but it appears they've all missed it. They're not smart enough to figure out that we have Trump because everyone in DC has spent so long lying and shitting on the common man in favor of corporate $$ that we finally had enough and said "Fine. You fuck me, I FUCK YOU!" Enjoy your plate full of Donald... I hope it's salty as hell and upsets your stomach! :Roflmao:

Democrats are done. They may as well disband and create a new party or two. Stick a fork in them. FORK them all!! LMAO!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Democrats are done. They may as well disband and create a new party or two. Stick a fork in them. FORK them all!! LMAO!
I thought they said the same about Republicans after GW? So, just like Hillary's run for President, don't count on it. ;)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
A mishmash of sore losers and malcontents is all they have
Perhaps, but don't forget they account for a little over half of all votes cast in the last election. I don't think they'll simply go away without a fight.

Don't be tempted to make the same mistake the Dems did with Trump by underestimating the opponent. :)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Perhaps, but don't forget they account for a little over half of all votes cast in the last election. I don't think they'll simply go away without a fight.

Don't be tempted to make the same mistake the Dems did with Trump by underestimating the opponent. :)
But the walk-away movement is growing quickly. You'll see. Red Wave!!!!!!!!

livespive

See and I guess that is my point 9 and WAMO. We know this is going to swing the other way.

I guess I was looking for Trump to to clean the swamp by getting rid of the assholes, not acting like one.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
See and I guess that is my point 9 and WAMO. We know this is going to swing the other way.

I guess I was looking for Trump to to clean the swamp by getting rid of the assholes, not acting like one.
Can't get rid of the assholes when the assholes are constantly investigating him for using the wrong grit nail file. If he fires them he's got something to hide. If he doesn't, the extreme waste of taxpayer dollars continues.

Good Times Good Times

....HEARING A POTUS SAY WHAT WE ALL WANT TO
No, he does not say what ALL of us want him to.

TRUMP SHOULD NOT BE HELD TO ANY HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE GUY WHO CUTS YOUR GRASS. IF WE ALL WANT TO BE "EQUAL", THEN WE ARE OR WE ARE NOT.
False dichotomy (and a fine example of that fallacy of that). You probably don't even know what that means though.

As president, Trump absolutely SHOULD conduct himself better. I understand being a "straight shooter" to a point. His conduct is unbecoming of the office and diminishes it daily. Reagan is a better example of what Trump should act like as a conservative.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
No, he does not say what ALL of us want him to.
False dichotomy (and a fine example of that fallacy of that). You probably don't even know what that means though.

As president, Trump absolutely SHOULD conduct himself better. I understand being a "straight shooter" to a point. His conduct is unbecoming of the office and diminishes it daily. Reagan is a better example of what Trump should act like as a conservative.
GTGT of course you would say these things. You don't like Trump and that's okay. I put up with Hussein for 8 years and hated every living second of it. I know how you feel and well... Trump won. It is what it is. Might as well accept it and move on.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IT'S OK GT, I HAVE LEARNED TO ACCEPT YOUR DUNNING-KRUGER EFFECT DISORDER. I STILL LIKE YOU.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HE CANT GET RID OF ELECTED ASSHOLES LIVE. ITS THE ASSHOLES THAT VOTE FOR THE ASSHOLES THAT ARE FILLING THE SWAMP. NOT TRUMP.

Good Times Good Times

GTGT of course you would say these things. You don't like Trump and that's okay. I put up with Hussein for 8 years and hated every living second of it. I know how you feel and well... Trump won. It is what it is. Might as well accept it and move on.
To be totally honest, I don't really hate every second of this. It doesn't really directly affect me much, in any way. I've completely accepted all of it.....I know you think I participate in partisan politics, I understand you see me that way......but I did NOT vote for Hillary. If I were a partisan I would have...