Roswell's Unanswered UFO Questions

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"When was the last time the plubmer came to your house and left his tool belt?"

Last week. It's still setting on the porch for him to pick up. lol.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Livespice said that plumbers "clean up. IF they are smart they do" ... so are we to conclude that your plumber isn't smart? Or that you enlisted a dumb plumber?

Last edited:

livespive

Man just had a De Ja Vu....

Gonna have to Call you Billy. A friend on a BBQ forum that just passed (R.I.P. Billy Bones Wall)
used to call me livespice instead of livespive..... We joked about it, and I let it go because his eyesite was bad because of diabieties...

You just call me the same thing :Thumbsup::Biggrin:

Dear bbfreeburn:

Livespice said that plumbers "clean up. IF they are smart they do" ... so are we to conclude that your plumber isn't smart?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
9, if we are the result of an alien experiment of some such, where did the aliens come from? Another experiment? When did it start? Somewhere there had to be a beginning; was it "god" or an evolutionary process? Are the two mutually exclusive?
That's a good question. I'm not sure what God is, how it came about, what it's motives are, or how it functions. But I don't doubt the existence of something that many refer to as "God". I just don't agree with many of the man-made religious explanations of it. For instance, prayer seems to work in some cases. Divine intervention, coincidence, power of positive energy from within the individual influencing the energy of the world around them? I dunno for sure which one makes it work... but my observations in life lead me to think that God, whatever it is, does not waste time judging anyone, caring whether someone is good or bad, nor actively partakes in punishing/rewarding people for anything they do on earth. Thus, God, IMO, does not fit many organized religions view of man being made in the image of God. I think God is something entirely different. Exactly what, I don't know.

Now, did past generations witness aliens and confuse them with God? That is plausible in my mind.

bbfreeburn

"so are we to conclude that your plumber isn't smart? Or that you enlisted a dumb plumber?"
Isn't this a redundant statement? Pretty much like all of your statements then, isn't it?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's a good question. I'm not sure what God is, how it came about, what it's motives are, or how it functions. But I don't doubt the existence of something that many refer to as "God". I just don't agree with many of the man-made religious explanations of it. For instance, prayer seems to work in some cases. Divine intervention, coincidence, power of positive energy from within the individual influencing the energy of the world around them? I dunno for sure which one makes it work... but my observations in life lead me to think that God, whatever it is, does not waste time judging anyone, caring whether someone is good or bad, nor actively partakes in punishing/rewarding people for anything they do on earth. Thus, God, IMO, does not fit many organized religions view of man being made in the image of God. I think God is something entirely different. Exactly what, I don't know.

Now, did past generations witness aliens and confuse them with God? That is plausible in my mind.

All the ancient civilizations wrote about and drew pictures of the "Gods" who "descended from the heavens". The Sumerians called the Anunnaki , when translated means, "those who from the heavens came". Is it coinky dink that all the ancients, even tho they were a half world apart, would write about their gods descending from the heavens? Don't hear or see them depicting anything about the gods from the earth, water, or anywhere else. All the gods came from the sky.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"so are we to conclude that your plumber isn't smart? Or that you enlisted a dumb plumber?"
Isn't this a redundant statement? Pretty much like all of your statements then, isn't it?
Dear bbfreeburn:

Thanks for your comment about my post, but do you feel that your plumber is smart?

bbfreeburn

Dear bbfreeburn:

Thanks for your comment about my post, but do you feel that your plumber is smart?
Please explain the relevance of your inquiry. My feelings are unimportant to this discussion, as are yours. It is sufficient that a plumber know his trade. Mine does or he wouldn't be my plumber. Do you give your plumber an IQ test before hiring him? Is his higher than yours? Is he a member of MENSA?

Do you have any relevant contributions to the dialogue? So far it would seem not.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Please explain the relevance of your inquiry. My feelings are unimportant to this discussion, as are yours. It is sufficient that a plumber know his trade. Mine does or he wouldn't be my plumber. Do you give your plumber an IQ test before hiring him? Is his higher than yours? Is he a member of MENSA?

Do you have any relevant contributions to the dialogue? So far it would seem not.
Dear bbfreeburn:

You made the following comment with regard to plumbers: Last week. It's still setting on the porch for him to pick up. lol.

So just what does that comment have to do with anything?

bbfreeburn

It was the answer to a direct question. You see I often answer a question with a fact based response, not another question.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE BRIGHT LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL IS SO THE ONES THAT COME BACK, CANT TELL US WHAT THE ALIENS LOOK LIKE. DUH.

livespive

Exactly,

All the ancient civilizations wrote about and drew pictures of the "Gods" who "descended from the heavens". The Sumerians called the Anunnaki , when translated means, "those who from the heavens came". Is it coinky dink that all the ancients, even tho they were a half world apart, would write about their gods descending from the heavens? Don't hear or see them depicting anything about the gods from the earth, water, or anywhere else. All the gods came from the sky.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Could be interesting to be contacted by aliens. Assuming they didn't want to kill or anal probe me. Would be scary as hell though, I imagine.

JLS

I do indeed believe we are not alone...who ever they are, and where ever they are from...They like to screw with us...they must get their kicks doing that...

Example...6 plus years ago...they gave us Obama and Michelle...

And now they are trying to give us another Bush...or a Trump...

haven't we suffered enough...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Come on jls... everyone knows it'll be another Cliton/Bush runoff. The fix us in... aliens screwing us good! :(

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I do indeed believe we are not alone...who ever they are, and where ever they are from...They like to screw with us...they must get their kicks doing that...

Example...6 plus years ago...they gave us Obama and Michelle...

And now they are trying to give us another Bush...or a Trump...
... or another Clinton.