So, how about the debate?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I didn't watch it, but for an event the media has been billing as "epic", "historic", etc. for the last month, I am a bit surprised by the lack of gnashing teeth and articles pounding Trump and scrutunizing everything he said. The media seems surprisingly quiet on that front this morning. Why?

I know it's not because Donald has miraculously morphed into a polite, competent debater who chose his words wisely and left everyone in awe. Or did he? lol.

The silence is deafening.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I think the media has or starting to learn there lesson. So far everything they say about Trump turns out wrong. Maybe they have realised the people have had enough, and we are tired of the same old shit. Except for the die hard liberals out and about.

One can only hope. But that being said I didn't watch it either.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It wasn't a debate at all. It was Lester Holt giving Killary all the time she wanted, cutting Trump to 2 minute responses and joining Killary's camp by asking Trump about his tax returns, racism, Iraq war stance, and much more. He left Killary pretty much unscathed throughout the entire ordeal. Lester said nothing about Benghazi, emails, Clinton foundation, etc.

EDIT: AND, she was allowed to have an earpiece so she didn't have to think on her own. Here is a pic of her receiver

.14516370_1405829869431682_3093723459652135869_n.jpg

bbfreeburn

It wasn't a debate at all. It was Lester Holt giving Killary all the time she wanted, cutting Trump to 2 minute responses and joining Killary's camp by asking Trump about his tax returns, racism, Iraq war stance, and much more. He left Killary pretty much unscathed throughout the entire ordeal. Lester said nothing about Benghazi, emails, Clinton foundation, etc.
You actually watched this drivel? I saw about 5 minutes of it and all aIl I saw was Trump constantly interrupting Hillary. Didn't seem that anyone actually said anything.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Should have watched the whole thing. You'd have seen Lester cozying up to Killary more and more as the night wore on.

livespive

I would guess that the uncovered items were Killary's?

Also Lester wasn't the right one for the job. He is too nice, too classy.
THey needed someone a little tougher....

They also needed kill switches on the mics.......... When I say you time is up, I mean your time is up :mad::Biggrin:

EDIT: AND, she was allowed to have an earpiece so she didn't have to think on her own. Here is a pic of her receiver

.View attachment 376

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It HAS to be a receiver ! It fucking MUST be. It couldn't possibly be ANYTHING else. I think the fix is in.
Okay, let's try some logic. Box worn on back under clothing. Obvious wire running up her back angling towards left side and runs all the way up past neck line. NO lavalier mics on either of them. Hmmmmmmm, could it be a transistor radio so she can listen to Dick Biondi on WLS? Yeah, that must be it.

JLS

the debate sucked the big one....I only watched it during commercials for the Cubs game...

They won their 100th game last night....most since 1935...

btw....once elected they are all no good

Good Times Good Times

Okay, let's try some logic. Box worn on back under clothing. Obvious wire running up her back angling towards left side and runs all the way up past neck line. NO lavalier mics on either of them. Hmmmmmmm, could it be a transistor radio so she can listen to Dick Biondi on WLS? Yeah, that must be it.
Very logical. In these cases we must operate on the presupposition that the fix is in!