So, how about the debate?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
What? You're suprised Hillary cheated? When have the Clinton's ever followed the rules. That is for the common folk not the royal family.

MI2AZ

That bulge on Clinton looks the same as the ones you see on reality shows for the microphone battery packs. You wouldn't see it on Trump if he was wearing a suit.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That bulge on Clinton looks the same as the ones you see on reality shows for the microphone battery packs. You wouldn't see it on Trump if he was wearing a suit.
They were not wearing lavalier mics. They had podium goose necks.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Couldn't watch it. I was actually bowling.
GTGT don't you wish that there was a "none of the above" box on the ballot? I may check both boxes to insure that my vote doesn't count.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Why not just stay home, rather than waste the time to "check both boxes" (and possibly appear, to some, to be a stupid voter)?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Okay, let's try some logic. Box worn on back under clothing. Obvious wire running up her back angling towards left side and runs all the way up past neck line. NO lavalier mics on either of them. Hmmmmmmm, could it be a transistor radio so she can listen to Dick Biondi on WLS? Yeah, that must be it.
Dear Greg T:

On quite a few occasions, Hillary was writing notes, and while doing so, she didn't seem to be concentrating on what Trump was saying. I thought at the time that she might be using an earpiece, and in several venues, I have stated that debate officials should make sure that Hillary DOESN'T use an earpiece (unless it was a doctor-ordered hearing aid).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
the debate sucked the big one....I only watched it during commercials for the Cubs game...

They won their 100th game last night....most since 1935...

btw....once elected they are all no good
Dear JLS:

A valid post, in that ...

* The debate didn't meet expectations, and no doubt, many felt that it wasn't worth watching.

* The Cubs deserve credit for their great season.

* Once elected, most politicians may be no good ... BUT The Donald is not the normal type of politician, so we don't know for sure how good (or bad) he may be. On the other hand, WE KNOW that Hillary will do the usual "no-good" political performance.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Does anyone feel that the lamestream media will investigate as to whether Hillary used an earpiece? And should Americans be made aware if she IS using an earpiece (for prompting) or some sort of medical device?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Does anyone feel that the lamestream media will investigate as to whether Hillary used an earpiece? And should Americans be made aware if she IS using an earpiece (for prompting) or some sort of medical device?
I believe an explanation is in order. She owes it to the public and to Donald Trump.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Sorry to bust your bubble here Greg.

As these pictures from the debate clearly show, both of them were wearing lapel mikes....
I'll have to check back at actual footage to satisfy my own curiosity. I didn't notice any lavaliers during the debate. If this is true, I stand corrected.

livespive

I can believe this....

My cousin stutters when he speaks, and he was fitted for one of those earpiece things, and it reduced his stuttering greatly.
Lets say this was the device, there is the point in the debate when replies to Trump and shimmies and says WOW.......

I wonder if that was the device keeping her from having a big episode like she had on camera that started all of this????

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I can believe this....

My cousin stutters when he speaks, and he was fitted for one of those earpiece things, and it reduced his stuttering greatly.
Lets say this was the device, there is the point in the debate when replies to Trump and shimmies and says WOW.......

I wonder if that was the device keeping her from having a big episode like she had on camera that started all of this????
Maybe. But I think it's imperative that a presidential candidate release a full medical report to the public. If this is the case where she has a physical issue because of her head injury, or some other medical problem, then I'm fine with the device. But she needs to be up front and open so that people are aware of her issues. The people have a right to know that they are voting for a healthy person who will be able to fulfill the obligations of the office.

livespive

I agree totally......

I believe we talked about this before and I said that both should have to get a physical from the same doctor.
Like an official white house medical staff or something.

Maybe. But I think it's imperative that a presidential candidate release a full medical report to the public. If this is the case where she has a physical issue because of her head injury, or some other medical problem, then I'm fine with the device. But she needs to be up front and open so that people are aware of her issues. The people have a right to know that they are voting for a healthy person who will be able to fulfill the obligations of the office.