So, how about the debate?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I agree totally......

I believe we talked about this before and I said that both should have to get a physical from the same doctor.
Like an official white house medical staff or something.
Would be a good idea, although Trump had no problem releasing his med records already.

livespive

Wasn't it just a letter written at first?

I mean they need to go through an entire battery of test.

That should have been the first thing done instead of this half assed debate.

EEG EKG Blood work etc

Would be a good idea, although Trump had no problem releasing his med records already.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Sorry to bust your bubble here Greg.

As these pictures from the debate clearly show, both of them were wearing lapel mikes....

I just reviewed the footage and Rob is correct. They were using Lavalier mics during the debate. This is a logical explanation for the on-person electronics and I stand corrected.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Maybe. But I think it's imperative that a presidential candidate release a full medical report to the public. If this is the case where she has a physical issue because of her head injury, or some other medical problem, then I'm fine with the device. But she needs to be up front and open so that people are aware of her issues. The people have a right to know that they are voting for a healthy person who will be able to fulfill the obligations of the office.
"Up front and open"? Clinton? That's the best joke I've heard in a long, long time!

This is me laughing you off of the internet! --> :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

:cool:

toolguru

Total Tool
Should have watched the whole thing. You'd have seen Lester cozying up to Killary more and more as the night wore on.
Should have watched the whole thing is right. Quite enjoyable to see Trump eviscerated for the last hour. He lost the election right then and there.

toolguru

Total Tool
limon ‏@limonpoker 10h10 hours ago
Waded into the right wing sewer sites and they are DYING lololol. every post is a conspiracy theory about mics and earpieces and lapel pins
It's all they have. Their nominee has no credibility or experience that makes him suitable for the job. That's why he harps on stamina, (snort, sniff) is actually going to bring up her husbands infidelities like that means something 25 years later (also the pot calling her kettle black),it just goes on with his buffoonery..

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's all they have. Their nominee has no credibility or experience that makes him suitable for the job.
Dear toolguru:

If that's so, you should be a big Trump supporter. Apparently you like Barack Hussein Obama, who ascended to the presidency with no credibility or experience that made him suitable for the job. At least, Donald John Trump has a successful business record, while Obama's top accomplishments include being a community organizer.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's all they have. Their nominee has no credibility or experience that makes him suitable for the job. That's why he harps on stamina, (snort, sniff) is actually going to bring up her husbands infidelities like that means something 25 years later (also the pot calling her kettle black),it just goes on with his buffoonery..
You're right about that. But the lack of experience in selling secrets, being bought off by muslim governments, and using a charity foundation for laundering money is quite refreshing.