The debate

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Anyone watch that shit sbow last night?
My impression was like watching a senile old grandpa debate a 3 year old having a temper tantrum.
What a joke that was.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Congrats to Biden and Trump for performing in one of the absolute WORST debates in history. I have never seen such a despicable display of presidential candidates in my life. They should both be ashamed.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DID NOT WATCH IT, BUT SAW CLIPS ON THE LOCAL NEWS. SAW THIS MORNING CRIS WALLACE IS BEING BASHED PRETTY BAD FOR LETTING IT GET OUT OF CONTROL.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I watched clips. I didn't expect Trump to debate wallace half the night.

As far as Trump and biden go, from what I can tell it's about what I expected. Trump didn't seem too different than his debate with hilary

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I will say.the best line was from Trump, I've done more in 47 months than you have done in 47 years.
But what the fuck was he thinking when he was asked to condemn the right wing extremist say, stand back but stay ready, are you fucking kidding me?

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YOU SAID IT 9. AMERICA IS DOOMED, EITHER WAY. SAD SAD SAD...
Dear WAMO:

Doom-bound, for sure! But at least, the country can put off much of the inevitable "doomsday" scenario for several more years by re-electing Trump!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GOOD POINT DJ. NOONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT SOMEONES FIRST TERM MIGHT BRING. LOTS OF GUESSING AND CONJECTURE, BUT IT HASNT HAPPENED. JUST GUESS WORK. :Thumbsup:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
JORGENSEN IS A FAR BETTER CHOICE THAN EITHER OF THE 2 IDIOTS IN THE FORFRONT AT THIS POINT SCOLAI. GOOD CALL SIR!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
JORGENSEN IS A FAR BETTER CHOICE THAN EITHER OF THE 2 IDIOTS IN THE FORFRONT AT THIS POINT SCOLAI. GOOD CALL SIR!
Dear WAMO:

The subject of this thread is THE DEBATE, and Jorgensen was nowhere near the debate stage! Therefore, regardless of her qualifications and policies, she can't come close to winning, and for America to continue winning over the next few years, it should be clear that Trump is a far-better choice than Biden!