THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
No, I think Barr carries a little more clout.
You would think. But to date, Barr has done nothing since occupying the office. Theres so much blatant corruption that Ray Charles could see it with one eye tied behind his back.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Here is the entire video. If it doesn't start at the right time, FF to 5:52:35 "Linda Lee Tarver"

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
W...T.....F....

It doesn't matter anymore. AG Barr, the useless piece of shit who has done nothing since holding the office, says there is not enough evidence to make a difference. I watched the michigan hearings and there's enough right here to flip the popular vote in the country! Get out your red flag, comrade.

bbfreeburn

So, Greg, Barr accidentally tells the truth one time and he’s a pos? Don’t pay attention to his near perfect record of telling lies

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So, Greg, Barr accidentally tells the truth one time and he’s a pos? Don’t pay attention to his near perfect record of telling lies
Not at all. I've said it for a long time. When he took the position heads were supposed to roll. Russia, Clinton foundation, Clinton emails, yada yada. So far he's produced ZERO. This case is no different. Every state has proof of massive fraud. Yes, I've been watching the hearings and the surveilance clips. Ray Charles could see this corruption with one eye tied behind his back. Theres enough fake votes in one michigan county to flip the state. Barr..... useless

bbfreeburn

Maybe Barr follows real admissible evidence Not innuendo and rumors. I say again if your “evidence “ is so damning why hasn’t any court acted on it? And why won’t he lawyers use the word “fraud” in court? (Hint: there are severe penalties for lawyers who lie in court)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Maybe Barr follows real admissible evidence Not innuendo and rumors. I say again if your “evidence “ is so damning why hasn’t any court acted on it? And why won’t he lawyers use the word “fraud” in court? (Hint: there are severe penalties for lawyers who lie in court)
Apparently you're not watching the hearings, or the news networks that actually show them uncut. Keep in mind that all these hanging states are under liberal control. Of course a liberal supreme court will toss the suits and refuse a forensic audit. But hundreds of eye witnesses testifying under penalty of perjury and actual survreilance footage is admissible. But crooked courts will assist the crooked election.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It doesn't matter anymore. AG Barr, the useless piece of shit who has done nothing since holding the office, says there is not enough evidence to make a difference. I watched the michigan hearings and there's enough right here to flip the popular vote in the country! Get out your red flag, comrade.
Dear Greg T:

Then again, Barr and his "special investigator" Durham haven't found ANYTHING WRONG with the origins of the multi-year Russian Hoax, and they haven't found any wrongdoing by Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Crooked Hillary, the Bidens, etc. etc.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not at all. I've said it for a long time. When he took the position heads were supposed to roll. Russia, Clinton foundation, Clinton emails, yada yada. So far he's produced ZERO. This case is no different. Every state has proof of massive fraud. Yes, I've been watching the hearings and the surveilance clips. Ray Charles could see this corruption with one eye tied behind his back. Theres enough fake votes in one michigan county to flip the state. Barr..... useless
Dear Greg T:

Barr IS better than his predecessor Jeff Sessions ... BUT THAT ISN'T SAYING ANYTHING!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If it's not already in the works, THEY NEED TO DEPOSE THOSE 4 GEORGIA POLL WORKERS who stayed and unloaded the suitcases full of ballots. Those workers probably have some "excuses" ready if that were to happen, BUT IT DOES NEED TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY!