THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO IF DOMINION MACHINES HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR ATLEAST THE LAST 2 ELECTIONS, DOES THAT MEAN THE 2016 ELECTION WAS NOT REALLY WON BY TRUMP? SO THE DEM IN THE 2016 ELECTION HAS A BIGGER SET OF BALLS THAN TRUMP AND SAID, YOU GOT TO EM FIRST, YOU GOT ME, GOOD JOB. OR ARE THEY JUST FUCKED UP NOW BECAUSE TRUMP DIDNT WIN? WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CAST DOUBT ON ANY SITUATION? DO SOMETHING WRONG AND POINT AT THE OTHER SIDE. TRUMP SEEMS TO HAVE THAT DOWN TO A SCIENCE NOW.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SO IF DOMINION MACHINES HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR ATLEAST THE LAST 2 ELECTIONS, DOES THAT MEAN THE 2016 ELECTION WAS NOT REALLY WON BY TRUMP? SO THE DEM IN THE 2016 ELECTION HAS A BIGGER SET OF BALLS THAN TRUMP AND SAID, YOU GOT TO EM FIRST, YOU GOT ME, GOOD JOB. OR ARE THEY JUST FUCKED UP NOW BECAUSE TRUMP DIDNT WIN? WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CAST DOUBT ON ANY SITUATION? DO SOMETHING WRONG AND POINT AT THE OTHER SIDE. TRUMP SEEMS TO HAVE THAT DOWN TO A SCIENCE NOW.
No, it means that Trump had a huge enough turnout to overcome the cheating. But the fucking commies had 4 years to print ballots and devise a scheme to make this one stick.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YEP. TRUMP THOUGHT AHEAD AND HAD ALL THAT READY TO GO KNOWING HE COULDNT PULL THE WOOL OVER AMERICANS EYES AGAIN.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE G, BUT ITS TRUE. WELL JUST AS TRUE AS ANY STORY THE RIGHT HAVE BEEN TELLING. ATLEAST MY VERSION IS WAY MORE BELIEVABLE THAN ANY DRIVEL THE RIGHT WING IS SPEWING. OR ARE YOU SAYING THE LEFT WING AND BIDEN ARE SMARTER THAN TRUMP. WELL...THAT MAKES SENSE ALSO. SO, ONE OF THOSE VERSIONS IS FACT.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I FEEL YA G. ALL THOSE RIGHT WING MADE UP STORIES MAKE ME LAUGH TOO. LOOKS LIKE YOUR FINALY STARTING TO SEE THE LIES TRUMP HAS BEEN SPREADING THE LAST 6 MONTHS. WELCOME TO THE GOOD SIDE BRO! I'V MISSED YOU. :Thumbsup:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE G, BUT ITS TRUE. WELL JUST AS TRUE AS ANY STORY THE RIGHT HAVE BEEN TELLING. ATLEAST MY VERSION IS WAY MORE BELIEVABLE THAN ANY DRIVEL THE RIGHT WING IS SPEWING. OR ARE YOU SAYING THE LEFT WING AND BIDEN ARE SMARTER THAN TRUMP. WELL...THAT MAKES SENSE ALSO. SO, ONE OF THOSE VERSIONS IS FACT.
Dear WAMO:

The left, in general, isn't smarter than the right, but the left is far more SINISTER!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I FEEL YA G. ALL THOSE RIGHT WING MADE UP STORIES MAKE ME LAUGH TOO. LOOKS LIKE YOUR FINALY STARTING TO SEE THE LIES TRUMP HAS BEEN SPREADING THE LAST 6 MONTHS. WELCOME TO THE GOOD SIDE BRO! I'V MISSED YOU.
Dear WAMO:

You -- and other liberals -- are going to see what your perception of "the good side" really is. Unfortunately, many Americans are going to see that they made a big mistake in the (fraudulent) election.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

You -- and other liberals -- are going to see what your perception of "the good side" really is. Unfortunately, many Americans are going to see that they made a big mistake in the (fraudulent) election.
And the major problem with that is we get to be dragged along with them.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

I don't see how you can call us or WAMO liberal.
Just because we dislike the orange man called Trump does not make any of us liberal.
The man is a con man, I just can not comprehend how a man of your so called intelligence can fall for this craps.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't see how you can call us or WAMO liberal.
Just because we dislike the orange man called Trump does not make any of us liberal.
The man is a con man, I just can not comprehend how a man of your so called intelligence can fall for this craps.
Call him what you will, no one cares. But, if you deny him credit for all his accomplishments you've got to be liberal or commie. Numbers don't lie; Highest stock market in history breaking over 100 records, lowest unemployment rate, highest number of blacks/hispanics working, close to securing the border, best trade deals, rebuilt depleted military, you get the point. There are at least 100 more I could list. This wasn't a fluke and a second term would have the economy roaring back from this orchestrated bio-weapon. He could, and still can run this country much better than any career politician could ever dream of. I don't care if he's got a mouth. I don't care if he's arrogant. He stood up to Korea, Iran, China, and told them the way it was going to be. So, call him what you will. He's the best president we've seen and probably will be for centuries, IF the country has a century left.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Call him what you will, no one cares. But, if you deny him credit for all his accomplishments you've got to be liberal or commie. Numbers don't lie; Highest stock market in history breaking over 100 records, lowest unemployment rate, highest number of blacks/hispanics working, close to securing the border, best trade deals, rebuilt depleted military, you get the point. There are at least 100 more I could list. This wasn't a fluke and a second term would have the economy roaring back from this orchestrated bio-weapon. He could, and still can run this country much better than any career politician could ever dream of. I don't care if he's got a mouth. I don't care if he's arrogant. He stood up to Korea, Iran, China, and told them the way it was going to be. So, call him what you will. He's the best president we've seen and probably will be for centuries, IF the country has a century left.
Well apparently you care, you responded.
Not saying everything be did was bad, but a lot of it was. You going to like Putin to if he did a so called good job?
No not no liberal or Commie. I served proudly in the army serving this country what did you do?