THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Hose, from what I have researched- there is a "gray" area regarding this. Scholars have given opinions and no one is willing to say definitively how this should be understood. The safe explanation is no, for now. Although, the very thought had a lot of politicians sweating.

I can't answer for Trump.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Pence played it safe and just did nothing. He knew full well that the fucking liberal hooligans would have burned the country down had he done ANYHING. Whether or not he had/has the power to change something is probably up to the SCOTUS, who would balk at even entertaining the case in the first place. But, legalities aside, we know how the left responds to disappointment.

Pence played it safe and just did nothing. He knew full well that the fucking liberal hooligans would have burned the country down had he done ANYHING. Whether or not he had/has the power to change something is probably up to the SCOTUS, who would balk at even entertaining the case in the first place. But, legalities aside, we know how the left responds to disappointment.
Well, maybe Harris will not "play it safe" in 2014, and let the SCOTUS decide. You okay with that?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well, maybe Harris will not "play it safe" in 2014, and let the SCOTUS decide. You okay with that?
This is much like the filibuster. When Reps were in control, they wanted to abolish it and Dems were for keeping it. Now Dems are in control, and they want to abolish it and the Reps want to keep it. This is probably a great indicator that abolishment of the filibuster should never be allowed.

Likewise, if a VP can change election results at will, that's very dangerous territory for our country to step into.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I think you mean 2024 :)

Not really sure what you are angling for Hose, but this thread has an over abundance of evidence that there were major discrepancies in the 2020 election that gave Biden the office of POTUS.

My question is simple:

Do you think the election was "stolen" from Trump and that Biden was installed by cheating?

A YES or NO will be sufficient.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Hose:

You were asked if you THOUGHT the election was stolen?

But, do you think it was POSSIBLE that the election was actually stolen?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dear Hose:

I kept it simple without asking from a law dictionary or legalese perspective. :D

Don't know if I want to go down this path, but you can have at it AW! LOL

Dear Hose:

Not until it's ruled by the courts that it was "stolen". I know your comeback. Liberal judges, afraid that the liberals will tear down the country........blah blah blah. I just want to know who you guys think was behind the whole "stolen" deal. Who did it, when did they start, how come ONLY Trump was affected by the steal, and not gaining the overwhelming power of the House and Senate? And to be able to calculate just enough to get a win, yet not get caught (to the point that it can be proven). Remember, the polls showed a Biden win (Yes, they should a Clinton win also). Do you think it's POSSIBLE that the election WASN'T stolen? I think this will be my last post about the "Stolen" election. No need to continue to beat a dead horse. I'll leave it up to you guys to find videos of "proof" the election was "stolen", so it makes you feel better about the outcome. Until then, like it or not, Biden IS your President.

BTW, It's funny to look back on some of the early post in this thread. Sure have a lot of flip flopping on who and how it was "stolen". LMAO. Sidney Powell, Rudy, My Pillow guy, voting machines, dead people. How many dates we were told that the "truth" would come out and Trump would be reinstated? What's the latest?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
The more research I do about elections

the more I have come to realize

there is no right or wrong

there is no true or false

there are no rules

there is a winner

and a loser.

Doesn't matter how you play the game. If someone cheats- well prove it in court.

Until then

it is all about who counts the votes.

Who has the most money

Who can cheat the best

Resistance is futile.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The more research I do about elections

the more I have come to realize

there is no right or wrong

there is no true or false

there are no rules

there is a winner

and a loser.

Doesn't matter how you play the game. If someone cheats- well prove it in court.

Until then

it is all about who counts the votes.

Who has the most money

Who can cheat the best

Resistance is futile.
So, basically, it's NASCAR? :Roflmao: