The Wall

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and there aren't ANY other countries that accept and cater to illegals to the extent that the U.S. does.
I think we can safely say "EVERY", EVERY other country in the entire world has immigration policy that they will not compromise for anyone. You do it THEIR way or you get out. We're the only dumbasses that allow shitbags to flow in unregulated and then reward their criminal behavior.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
How does Mexico deal with illegal aliens? Here's how that country deals with the issue ...

* The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” [How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?]

* If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories.

* Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.

* Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud.

* Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process.

* Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations.

* Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.

* Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WAIT A MINUTE! YOU MEAN PEOPLE THAT COME OVER HERE ILLEGALLY, AND CAN SUE FOR RACIAL PROFILING, COME FROM A COUNTRY THAT RACIALY PROFILES!? NO WAY. OH WAIT, THATS RIGHT, THEY ARE HERE TO ROB AND STEAL. NEVERMIND, UNDERSTOOD.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Crickets from the Democratic Liberals. Not surprised. It would be pretty much impossible to dispute those facts.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I will say, is it any surprise they do it when we let them do it? If you live in a shithole country and word gets out you can go to America and improve your life with very little risk, wouldn't YOU do it too?

I mean, if I said to you "Hey, there's this stock out there... you can get in on it for pennies, and the return is astronomical. They'll give you hundreds of dollars of benefits every month once you're in. Risk? Very low. Worst case, they take your few pennies of investment and kick you out of the market. But don't worry, after a couple months you buy back in and try again." Wouldn't you take a dollar and get in on it? Bet your ass you would!

So IMO, hating on the immigrants is anger misplaced. They're simply using what is at their disposal to improve their life.

For those that say "stay in your own country and make IT better", I have to ask... just how much influence do you think we honestly have over OUR government? I say not much, especially at the national level. Take that to a country where the government is even more corrupt and gives even less of a shit about the well being of its citizens. How do you suggest the poorest of poor in Mexico initiate change in their government? They're playimg the odds - odds are vastly better they can come here illegally and give their kids a life they'd never have in Mexico, than they are for changing Mexico to give their kids that same opportunity.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I will say, is it any surprise they do it when we let them do it? If you live in a shithole country and word gets out you can go to America and improve your life with very little risk, wouldn't YOU do it too?

I mean, if I said to you "Hey, there's this stock out there... you can get in on it for pennies, and the return is astronomical. They'll give you hundreds of dollars of benefits every month once you're in. Risk? Very low. Worst case, they take your few pennies of investment and kick you out of the market. But don't worry, after a couple months you buy back in and try again." Wouldn't you take a dollar and get in on it? Bet your ass you would!

So IMO, hating on the immigrants is anger misplaced. They're simply using what is at their disposal to improve their life.

For those that say "stay in your own country and make IT better", I have to ask... just how much influence do you think we honestly have over OUR government? I say not much, especially at the national level. Take that to a country where the government is even more corrupt and gives even less of a shit about the well being of its citizens. How do you suggest the poorest of poor in Mexico initiate change in their government? They're playimg the odds - odds are vastly better they can come here illegally and give their kids a life they'd never have in Mexico, than they are for changing Mexico to give their kids that same opportunity.
Just move to the US illegally and agree to be a SLAVE on the Democrat Plantation. Get handouts, breed, and suck the life out of everything. I blame Dems and RINO'S for allowing it.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I think we can safely say "EVERY", EVERY other country in the entire world has immigration policy that they will not compromise for anyone. You do it THEIR way or you get out. We're the only dumbasses that allow shitbags to flow in unregulated and then reward their criminal behavior.
And it's also why heavily nationalistic countries have health care Systems that work. They aren't paying for free loaders

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE PROBLEM WITH THAT THEORY IS 9, THE STOCK MARKET THING IS AMERICANS HELPING AMERICANS. AND FOLLOWING ALONG THE MISPLACED ANGER THING. IF YOU BREAK THE LAW, WHY SHOULDNT I BE ANGRY AT YOU. ESPECIALLY IF IT IS COSTING LEGAL CITIZENS MONEY TO SUPPORT YOU. AM I GOING TO GET MAD AT THE CLERK AT THE 7/11 BECAUSE HE GOT SHOT AND KILLED BY SOMEONE. THAT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE. THEY COME OVER ASSUMING RISKS. IF THEY DIE IN AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN ILLEGAL ENTRY, THATS JUST PART OF THE RISK. THEY DONT COME HERE BECAUSE ITS BETTER, THEY COME HERE BECAUSE ITS EASY. AND WHEN THEY GET HERE, ITS EASY FOR THEM TO ROB AND STEAL FROM YOU AND ME.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
And it's also why heavily nationalistic countries have health care Systems that work. They aren't paying for free loaders
They don't have health care systems that work. That's why the people with money come here for procedures.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THE PROBLEM WITH THAT THEORY IS 9, THE STOCK MARKET THING IS AMERICANS HELPING AMERICANS. AND FOLLOWING ALONG THE MISPLACED ANGER THING. IF YOU BREAK THE LAW, WHY SHOULDNT I BE ANGRY AT YOU. ESPECIALLY IF IT IS COSTING LEGAL CITIZENS MONEY TO SUPPORT YOU. AM I GOING TO GET MAD AT THE CLERK AT THE 7/11 BECAUSE HE GOT SHOT AND KILLED BY SOMEONE. THAT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE. THEY COME OVER ASSUMING RISKS. IF THEY DIE IN AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN ILLEGAL ENTRY, THATS JUST PART OF THE RISK. THEY DONT COME HERE BECAUSE ITS BETTER, THEY COME HERE BECAUSE ITS EASY. AND WHEN THEY GET HERE, ITS EASY FOR THEM TO ROB AND STEAL FROM YOU AND ME.
I'm not sure how easy it is. Many die along the way, or split up families to do it. I'm not condoning it, and I don't like people coming here illegally either, but I can see why people would do it.

I don't think those coming here illegally have a great life in Mexico and just want freebies because they feel entitled. I don't buy that at all. I think they are mostly forgotten people who have nothing and no hope where they are at, thus they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I couldn't imagine walking a family including young children through hundreds of miles with little food and water just to get some freebies.

Again, I don't like it, but I think I understand why they do it. And, I don't like that we ALLOW it to be a low risk venture for them with a big upside if they succeed in breaking our laws. That is not right.

You mention robbing a 7/11... imagine if 7/11 left their registers open, and when burglars arrived they simply said "do not take the money, it is against the law". Then, when the robbers took the money, 7/11 said "ok, you can have the money. Since you've already taken the money, have some chips and a Coke too".

Word would get out, and 7/11 would be robbed all the time. But where does the blame lie? Sure, in one hand the robbers shouldn't be doing it. But we all know human nature - if 7/11 does nothing and allows it, isn't it their own fault?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm not sure how easy it is. Many die along the way, or split up families to do it. I'm not condoning it, and I don't like people coming here illegally either, but I can see why people would do it.

I don't think those coming here illegally have a great life in Mexico and just want freebies because they feel entitled. I don't buy that at all. I think they are mostly forgotten people who have nothing and no hope where they are at, thus they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I couldn't imagine walking a family including young children through hundreds of miles with little food and water just to get some freebies.

Again, I don't like it, but I think I understand why they do it. And, I don't like that we ALLOW it to be a low risk venture for them with a big upside if they succeed in breaking our laws. That is not right.

You mention robbing a 7/11... imagine if 7/11 left their registers open, and when burglars arrived they simply said "do not take the money, it is against the law". Then, when the robbers took the money, 7/11 said "ok, you can have the money. Since you've already taken the money, have some chips and a Coke too".

Word would get out, and 7/11 would be robbed all the time. But where does the blame lie? Sure, in one hand the robbers shouldn't be doing it. But we all know human nature - if 7/11 does nothing and allows it, isn't it their own fault?
I can sum that entire book up into one word. "Democrats"

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

There are exceptions, but most criminals have reason(s) to commit those crimes, and some of them have "justification" in their own minds.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
7/11 AND ANY BUSINESS THAT HANDLES CASH ON A DAILY BASIS IS SUBJECT TO ROBBERY. THATS JUST PART OF IT. THAT IS THEIR RISK. AND YOUR ANALOGY OF 7/11 IS SPOT ON. THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE ILLEGALS DO. TAKE.