The Wall

REVerse °

Addicted Member
THE PROBLEM WITH THAT THEORY IS 9, THE STOCK MARKET THING IS AMERICANS HELPING AMERICANS. AND FOLLOWING ALONG THE MISPLACED ANGER THING. IF YOU BREAK THE LAW, WHY SHOULDNT I BE ANGRY AT YOU. ESPECIALLY IF IT IS COSTING LEGAL CITIZENS MONEY TO SUPPORT YOU. AM I GOING TO GET MAD AT THE CLERK AT THE 7/11 BECAUSE HE GOT SHOT AND KILLED BY SOMEONE. THAT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE. THEY COME OVER ASSUMING RISKS. IF THEY DIE IN AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN ILLEGAL ENTRY, THATS JUST PART OF THE RISK. THEY DONT COME HERE BECAUSE ITS BETTER, THEY COME HERE BECAUSE ITS EASY. AND WHEN THEY GET HERE, ITS EASY FOR THEM TO ROB AND STEAL FROM YOU AND ME.
Excellent post.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I'm not sure how easy it is. Many die along the way, or split up families to do it. I'm not condoning it, and I don't like people coming here illegally either, but I can see why people would do it.

I don't think those coming here illegally have a great life in Mexico and just want freebies because they feel entitled. I don't buy that at all. I think they are mostly forgotten people who have nothing and no hope where they are at, thus they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I couldn't imagine walking a family including young children through hundreds of miles with little food and water just to get some freebies.

Again, I don't like it, but I think I understand why they do it. And, I don't like that we ALLOW it to be a low risk venture for them with a big upside if they succeed in breaking our laws. That is not right.

You mention robbing a 7/11... imagine if 7/11 left their registers open, and when burglars arrived they simply said "do not take the money, it is against the law". Then, when the robbers took the money, 7/11 said "ok, you can have the money. Since you've already taken the money, have some chips and a Coke too".

Word would get out, and 7/11 would be robbed all the time. But where does the blame lie? Sure, in one hand the robbers shouldn't be doing it. But we all know human nature - if 7/11 does nothing and allows it, isn't it their own fault?
It's not about feeling entitled. It's just a way out. Many illegals offer more to our society than the welfare bums. Some of them work very hard.

I'm not staying it's right.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
THE PROBLEM WITH THAT THEORY IS 9, THE STOCK MARKET THING IS AMERICANS HELPING AMERICANS. AND FOLLOWING ALONG THE MISPLACED ANGER THING. IF YOU BREAK THE LAW, WHY SHOULDNT I BE ANGRY AT YOU. ESPECIALLY IF IT IS COSTING LEGAL CITIZENS MONEY TO SUPPORT YOU. AM I GOING TO GET MAD AT THE CLERK AT THE 7/11 BECAUSE HE GOT SHOT AND KILLED BY SOMEONE. THAT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE. THEY COME OVER ASSUMING RISKS. IF THEY DIE IN AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN ILLEGAL ENTRY, THATS JUST PART OF THE RISK. THEY DONT COME HERE BECAUSE ITS BETTER, THEY COME HERE BECAUSE ITS EASY. AND WHEN THEY GET HERE, ITS EASY FOR THEM TO ROB AND STEAL FROM YOU AND ME.
Investing in the stock market only helps companies at initial offering. Once stocks are traded in the wild, it's just legal gambling. It'd be better to go to Vegas.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's not about feeling entitled. It's just a way out. Many illegals offer more to our society than the welfare bums. Some of them work very hard.

I'm not staying it's right.
It's not rocket science. The ones that work and PAY TAXES should be assisted with obtaining citizenship. The entire bunch collecting benefits get thrown the fuck out.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SOME DO WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING. MOST DONT CARE TO BECOME A CITIZEN, THEY JUST WANT THE BENEFITS OF BEING ONE.

Good Times Good Times

"violating the rights of millions of illegals"

Liberal logic
Those fuckers do NOT have any rights! The only rights there is is the ones endowed by our creator and those are for AMERICANS ONLY! It doesn't say God gave them to anyone else, how's that for self-evident! It ain't my fault their country is ate up with them cartels.....keep at shit over there!

Trying to provide for their family off my back, ain't no way buddy! I ain't buyin' none of it because IT AIN'T MY PROBLEM! I'm an American motherfuckers!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Those fuckers do NOT have any rights! The only rights there is is the ones endowed by our creator and those are for AMERICANS ONLY! It doesn't say God gave them to anyone else, how's that for self-evident! It ain't my fault their country is ate up with them cartels.....keep at shit over there!

Trying to provide for their family off my back, ain't no way buddy! I ain't buyin' none of it because IT AIN'T MY PROBLEM! I'm an American motherfuckers!
Absolutely. Our constitution/bill of rights applies to American citizens, not trespassers.

Good Times Good Times

"God" has never "granted" a fucking thing. Just because someone is born doesn't mean they have the right to invade the U.S. Try that logic with Mexico, Cuba, Iran, etc.
Buddy, Jesus Christ himself gave me AND YOU them rights. Again, read the documents and honor tradition. AMERICAN tradition!