TRUMP VS THE NFL ON DISRESPECT

livespive

"But people don't grasp is that, even tho you have the right to speak, you DO NOT have the right to be heard."

And that statement right there is why things will never change.

They may get a little better, and that is still not saying much.

Getting attention. Ah, yes, the age old problem. See, people love to use the constitution and bill of rights to scream about 1A. Yes, 1A supplies the right to protest, freedom of speech, yada yada. But people don't grasp is that, even tho you have the right to speak, you DO NOT have the right to be heard. Using a football stadium to protest is simply wrong because of the captive audience. As I said, protest before the game out in the street, the park, wherever people didn't have to pay, or be corralled into a closed venue. I don't care if they scream from their roofs afterwards. Thinking they have the right to be heard is their mistake.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
They didn't get it right. Protesting at work is still bullshit and all those fans didn't pay extreme prices, nor do I pay my cable bill to watch that. They can protest BEFORE they get to the field or after they leave it. As I said before, there are 22 hours left in the day to protest their little hearts out.
Dear Greg T:

I agree fully.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I WASNT AROUND BACK WHEN SLAVERY WAS IN VOUGE, BUT CAN ANYONE IN HERE SAY THAT THINGS HAV'NT CHANGED QUITE DRASTICALLY SINCE THEN?

livespive

I figured all you old farts were :p

That's the thing, it really hasn't. Sure, you don't get whipped while you work, but for the most part everything
has a nice pretty bow on it.........

I WASNT AROUND BACK WHEN SLAVERY WAS IN VOUGE, BUT CAN ANYONE IN HERE SAY THAT THINGS HAV'NT CHANGED QUITE DRASTICALLY SINCE THEN?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
:Rolleyes::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: HEY WAIT A MINUTE...I AINT THAT OLD! WELL...CLOSE...I DONT KNOW LIVE, I SEE ALOT OF BENDING OVER BACKWARDS GOING ON THE LAST 20 OR 30 YEARS. MY BASIC THOUGHT IS, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, WORK FOR IT. I DONT OWE NOBODY SHIT. I SHOULDNT HAVE TO GIVE ANYBODY ANYTHING THAT DONT WONT TO WORK FOR IT. LOOK AT YOU LIVE, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. I KNOW NOBODY HANDED YOU THAT DEGREE. IM AN ELECTRICIAN SO I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET TO YOUR LEVEL.

livespive

Yeah, but we are both slaves to the company that we work for :)

I do agree that you have to work for what you want, but at the same time that is what they were doing back then.....

But like I said minus the whips and chains. :)

So you are an electrician? Are you in the IBEW? What's you specialty? Mine is Power, and Controls.

www.hvmcorp.com

:Rolleyes::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: HEY WAIT A MINUTE...I AINT THAT OLD! WELL...CLOSE...I DONT KNOW LIVE, I SEE ALOT OF BENDING OVER BACKWARDS GOING ON THE LAST 20 OR 30 YEARS. MY BASIC THOUGHT IS, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, WORK FOR IT. I DONT OWE NOBODY SHIT. I SHOULDNT HAVE TO GIVE ANYBODY ANYTHING THAT DONT WONT TO WORK FOR IT. LOOK AT YOU LIVE, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. I KNOW NOBODY HANDED YOU THAT DEGREE. IM AN ELECTRICIAN SO I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET TO YOUR LEVEL.