WAMO, I'm back and calling you out.

Bring on your wife beater. The Hose is back. Haven't tossed any Thunderstrikes in a while, but I still pick up hot chicks. Maria from Korea was over the other night for some action.

I'll still hit a midget from time to time. Haven't touched a ball in about 12 years. Still travel some. Vietnam is my new place. Bought a motorbike and traveled for a few weeks.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DAMN IT HOSE!!! I WAS HAVING A QUIET PEACEFUL TIME. FUCKER. LOL. BALLARD TEXTED ME AND SAID YOU HOLLARED AT HIM. HE SAID, YOU KNOW SOME GUY NAMED CHRIS JAMES? ALL I COULD THINK WAS, OH LORD. SO...YOUR CHEATING ON BRIGET?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YEAH, SORRY, NOT A FB GUY. YEAH PLEASE DO. HAVE YOU TALKED TO BUTCH OR ANY OF THE OLD GANG LATELY? I HOLLARD AT ALOT OF YOU GUYS, BUT IT WAS THRU HERE. DIDNT KNOW IF YOU GUYS STILL HAD YOUR PASSWORDS AND HOOK UPS FROM BACK IN THE DAY. SECOND VACCINE? THEY GIVE TWO SHOTS FOR WHAT YOU GET FROM ALL THEM SKANKS?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
YEAH, SORRY, NOT A FB GUY. YEAH PLEASE DO. HAVE YOU TALKED TO BUTCH OR ANY OF THE OLD GANG LATELY? I HOLLARD AT ALOT OF YOU GUYS, BUT IT WAS THRU HERE. DIDNT KNOW IF YOU GUYS STILL HAD YOUR PASSWORDS AND HOOK UPS FROM BACK IN THE DAY. SECOND VACCINE? THEY GIVE TWO SHOTS FOR WHAT YOU GET FROM ALL THEM SKANKS?
They ain't got a vaccine for that.

The chick ask me before I got the vaccine, when the last time I had sex. It's not protocol to ask, she was just hitting on me. I told her "about 20 minutes ago, if a BJ counted". I had a chick give me one to relax me because I was nervous about taking it. The nurse was a dog, or I'd have banged her.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Erica and I haven't bowled in about 6 years. We were going to join a spring league and then Chinese virus.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS 2 PRETTY DUDES RIGHT THERE. YA'LL CAN PICK WHICHEVER 2 YOU WANT TO. I HAVNT TALKED TO JASON IN AWHILE. I DIDNT BOWL FOR 3 YEARS, SO I HAVNT BEEN AROUND THE CENTERS VERY MUCH. STARTED BACK LAST FALL, TORE MY LEFT KNEE UP IN FEB...AGAIN. BEEN SHOWING UP AT SOME OF THE SASBA TOURNYS TO SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS, WHEN I CAN. COUPLA MONTHS BACK I WAS AT PLANO SUPERBOWL WATCHING ONE. STANDING IN FRONT OF ME WAS BALLARD, CHRIS WARREN AND JOE VITO. I TOLD THEM THEY DIDNT NEED TO MOVE CUZ I COULD SEE EVERYTHING OVER THEIR HEADS. VITO JUST DUCKED HIS HEAD AND SAID, WAMO, YOUR NEVER GUNNA CHANGE, ARE YOU. GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES. (YES A GT REFERENCE.)

LOL. Glad to see some of you guys doing well. I had too many aches and pains in my back to keep bowling. The biggest thing was Sawbones. Dad and I were not close at one time. He was a great bowler in the 60's and 70's. I hadn't bowled in about 10 years, but started back up in the mid 80's. Dad came to watch a tournament, and he got the itch to bowl again. It was our time together, which I really loved. When he passed, I just didn't have the passion to keep it up. Now I've jacked my knee up and have to have it cut one. Meeting with the surgeon in the morning. I was never a good bowler, but I really enjoyed the fellowship. Good times, great memories.